Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default Why HELLO There Ezud!

Hello Ezud, Miss me?
For those of you who have been living under a rock, I am Purepkerz. Aka Pkgames. Aka Unlocked. Aka Jared I have been at this fine establishment of a site from the very beginning, and according to my chat logs even helped Envy pick out the domain name. "Ezud" I do believe is the name ;)

Anyways. For those of you who do not know me. I have been a factor in alot of things that happened to this forum in it's early stage *First, third, and fourth months open*. The reason I have received the ranking "Admin" is due to the fact that I had shown Envy that when I was originally Admin the approval rating of EVERY LAST ONE OF my actions was through the roof, and Ezud was at an all time high. So in short you could say I am here as a stimulus package for the site.

Now - I am not going to lie to you. I do have BIG changes for the forum, but everything you know and love will not at all be changed for the most part. I do not establish myself with Bug Abuse anymore through forums, but don't think I will allow leaking in front of my face or through the use of my forums, because I am one who plays by the rules. I will answer questions about bug abuse you have through PMs. but I ask you NOT to leak me bugs, or send me information about current bugs, and what not. I do not wish to deal with the drama.

If my first few day of presence here is approved by the community, I will be posting my own current knowledge, which I picked up from a forum I currently attend, and is simply smart. I have made over 500$ Irl from it, in short it is "Botting In Real Life" and also I will be posting some leaked scripts from rsbot, and other place - for your enjoyment, several of which have gotten my mains and pures several 99's.

Well - I am here. Feel free to reply with a hello, a flame *Not too harsh now!* with a question, a concern, or most importantly how you feel about my return! (I expect the last comment to be addressed by Older/Original members.)

`Jared
Old 06-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Hi Jared, I love you.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Why thank you ^_^

BUT "something" (you) told me you didn't read the whole thing =]

But again - Thanks for the comment :)
Old 06-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Why thank you ^_^

BUT "something" (you) told me you didn't read the whole thing =]

But again - Thanks for the comment :)

What are you talking about? ;3 PROOF?! <3
Old 06-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

I less than sign three Jared.

Do well my friend, do us well
Old 06-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Jared is back!!!! Marry mee plawkz

Thanks Eskimo
Old 06-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Ezudian

We are already married Professor B.!

And Op9 - It's ok, I less than three you aswell ^_^
Old 06-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Ohaider..Who is this stranger:)..Jk i love you Jay-red..Lets get married<3
Old 06-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Ezudian

Flamin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Flamin Send a message via Skype™ to Flamin
Send a message via AIM to Flamin

Have my babies?

Old 06-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Have my babies?
only if I can eat them lolololol
Closed Thread