Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice
Default Gay..

I probably made a thread about this before and it was never really solved and I wasn't descriptive enough.

This is what I need to achieve; As a few of you know, I have gay Vista and it has parental controls and my parents as control hogs as they are, made it so I can't download and install most things(90%+) from companies. Ex: Tubeincreaser, Hypercam, and things like that. I need a way that can either:

- Allow me to find out my Mom's password (WITHOUT CHANGING IT!@!@!@!!)
- Allow me to download and install whatever i please through parental controls

THINGS THAT I ~~CANNOT~~ USE! I STRESS THIS ENOUGH! ~~CANNOT!!~~

- NO CHANGING HER PASSWORD! THIS WOULD MAKE IT EVEN WORSE! SHE GOES ON THE COMPUTER AND IS ACTUALLY PRETTY SMART!
- NO MAKING ME AN ADMIN! SHE WOULD FIND OUT AND IT WOULD BECOME MESSY!

A FEW IDEAS I HAVE

- I have heard of people downloading a 'trojan' per say, so when i find something thats perfectly legimate and I need my Mom to approve it, as soon as she types in password, it is send to a .txt file in a folder designated
- Using the CMD PROMPT, although i have heard that it doesn't work on Vista since its all gay like that..(Svew gay me a few ideas and it kept saying 'Acess Denied' so it might not work..)

Rewards: Ezud Shop Item worth around 15,000 (I'm poor sorry lol last time i checked i had about that much, and +Rep)

Old 02-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Ezudian

AndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Yahoo to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Skype™ to AndyIsIndo
Send a message via ICQ to AndyIsIndo Send a message via AIM to AndyIsIndo

and.. how old are you?
Old 02-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Ezudian

AndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Yahoo to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Skype™ to AndyIsIndo
Send a message via ICQ to AndyIsIndo Send a message via AIM to AndyIsIndo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk0SyKsuME8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRRlbXWSeCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSZYiA7Rz_A

watch this shit.. hope it helps
Old 02-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

1st vid - dif language, small writing impossible to see
2nd vid - i clearly said no changing(resetting)
3rd vid - i dont like having to use programs and things like that that might mess up my computer and it takes too long

Old 02-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

You could try watching her as she types in her password?
Old 02-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
You could try watching her as she types in her password?
part dyslexic and she types fast

Old 02-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Ezudian

so0n is on a distinguished road

You better be over 12
Old 02-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

I recently made my own keylogger for just this reason and it worked PERFECTLY.

I needed the password to my internet, so I set up a virtual machine inside my computer, installed windows 7 on it, transferred my keylogger to it via usb, and asked my dad if he could get the internet set up on it and it worked like a charm.

I can show you the source first if you don't trust me. It was made in Autohotkey and is extremely simple.

This is EXTREMELY easy. I even got my bro's facebook password.

Add my MSN and we can talk.

It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes for me to explain it all and for you to get it set up. The file is 200kb when it's compiled and is completely undetectable to someone who doesn't know it's running. You can pause it, exit it, resume it, delete the logs file, or open the logs file by using hotkeys. You choose the file to append the keystrokes to at startup so if your parents get suspicious, you can just restart the app and then choose a different location.

I'll post the source here if it isn't against the rules.

You'll have the password in no time. I guarantee it ;)

Also if anyone else needs this for some reason, pm me and I'll hook you up no questions asked.

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Old 03-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Ezudian

Pirate will become famous soon enoughPirate will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGopher View Post
I recently made my own keylogger for just this reason and it worked PERFECTLY.

I needed the password to my internet, so I set up a virtual machine inside my computer, installed windows 7 on it, transferred my keylogger to it via usb, and asked my dad if he could get the internet set up on it and it worked like a charm.

I can show you the source first if you don't trust me. It was made in Autohotkey and is extremely simple.

This is EXTREMELY easy. I even got my bro's facebook password.

Add my MSN and we can talk.

It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes for me to explain it all and for you to get it set up. The file is 200kb when it's compiled and is completely undetectable to someone who doesn't know it's running. You can pause it, exit it, resume it, delete the logs file, or open the logs file by using hotkeys. You choose the file to append the keystrokes to at startup so if your parents get suspicious, you can just restart the app and then choose a different location.

I'll post the source here if it isn't against the rules.

You'll have the password in no time. I guarantee it ;)

Also if anyone else needs this for some reason, pm me and I'll hook you up no questions asked.
Gf to your brother, and nice keylogger :)