Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk
Default Lvl 93 Giveaway

This account has really begun to bore me, I have nothing I can do with it.
It has about eight days of membership left and about 1M+ in items.

It has 74 attk 82 str 67 def 71 range 51 pray 68 magic.
The name is sk8ordie179 if you want to look up the rest of the stats.

I am giving it to the person who makes the best plee, as in whoever
tells me why they deserve the account the best. You can make multiple plees if you want, but note it may deduct from your chance of getting the account.

Start Asking While It Still Has Members =D
Old 07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Ezudian

Valentine will become famous soon enoughValentine will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Valentine

Well as a Ezud member i think I deserve this because If i get this account I will try to find Glitches for the Ezud community and i get to give back to this community.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

Well so far your the only person to post, so chances are high.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road

Why do I deserve this account?
My old main got banned, someone shared a lvl 128 with 14 99's. Literally.. The perfect account, I'm not joking.. then when I got 32m on it after months of work I was ready to buy a godsword, and I just got a dragon chain on my 10th solo kq kill, he just took it back and said he was tired of me being on it, and I was paying it's member ship. Then I got another account which I use now.. the stats are pretty good, but I just don't have allot of luck with drops, so slayer doesn't make much money, and well every where else I go is just also bad luck with the drops.. So all theres left to do on it is literally sit for hours and Wc.. We all know how gay that is.
Things aren't doing so well financially Runescape wise. It's kind of like a rollercoaster, up and down up and down. And with Ezud.com just coming into the picture another account to bug with would be really helpfull. Also I get bored with my account allot. So switching over every once in a while would keep my interest in Rs, and ezud. And the stats on this account sound really fun.Also.. My best IRL friend e_m_p1 got locked for negative credit. and is unable to pay for it to get unlocked. and I had payed for his membership before that.. So If i got this account and gave it to him it'd ease the guilt alittle bit and me and him could play again :0.
Thanks for reading
Old 07-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Ezudian

Nice statement, do you have any pics of the acc?
Old 07-21-2008, 07:18 PM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Despair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Despair

I love you!!!! :eek:
Old 07-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Well, I'm pretty fed up with RS Atm cuz my friend gave me the account survior4 for a few days, 99 strength 99 attack, had 3m and he said you can play on it so I'm like alright, So we were sharing. I PKed a BGS 1 Item welfaring and get 29M for the sword and was loading the account with goodies. I thought this was ognna be first good acc i have, then he recoverys next day, Offline msgs on msn from him "Hahahaha thanks for 29m pixels :) GF"
Old 07-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Ezudian

ahoymateys will become famous soon enoughahoymateys will become famous soon enough

as a dude i think i deserve it cuz i like to mess around and stuff. and the "1m+" may feed my appetite.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Nice statement, do you have any pics of the acc?
I do have some whip drops a few pks, and the d chain pic on my old hardrive, i can see if it still works and ill post some pics, it was a great account
Old 07-22-2008, 10:37 AM
Ezudian

Alright guys ill make my decision tomorrow.
Keep sending in plees if you want.