Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Ezudian

GfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to behold

username: zezima
password: gtfobitch
ip: 61.293.293.12

oh shit woops
i have a question for you though, would you sell your mother for a AGS?
Jesus is my saviour.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

No, that's why I said specific posts. I want the whole cheating section to be public, but just when someone is posting something related to that content, we hide it. Envy don't hide a whole forum.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Good idea, there should be another rule as well. Not to leak bugs to people under a certain post count. There should be a leaking section in the bug abuse for people over 100 posts or someone with some sort of rank.

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

yes finally ppl will rwgeser more!!!

Owned by teh sig?
Old 12-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

There's no need to use the hide hack or even make a post count requirement, simply change guest permissions so they cannot see inside a few of the forums where these discussions take place. :P
Old 12-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito View Post
There's no need to use the hide hack or even make a post count requirement, simply change guest permissions so they cannot see inside a few of the forums where these discussions take place. :P
[CoveringUpHisAss] Funny how he comes back a day after the account i bought from him gets recovered.[/CoveringUpHisAss]

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 12-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito View Post
The point of this is not only to get guests to register, but also because
[hide=1]
phishing is illegal...[/hide]
And if guests didn't know what we have for them, why would they register?

The only thing I see bad about this is that you can't do a hide hack in a hide hack.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:59 PM
1# Rare Name Salesman

Peetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of light

[hide=1337]Ok, I will keep this in mind - Leechers - GTFO[/hide]
Old 12-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

We aren't doing any forum post requirements, and that's final. This is the new rule.