Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default vBRealm

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ghlight=vbarmy

I want to install this and set up two nations between Ezud. It'll be centered around Pokemon. I will be using specific Pokemon (not all 300+) and I want to limit the characters between their region. Meaning if I chose two nations it would either be Johto and Kento (whatever the original one is) or any other two regions as the two nations. OR I would divide it between Team Rocket and Trainers nation based thing.

Input?

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

This just puts the nail on the coffin tbh.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Fucking gay..
Old 09-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Meh whatever you think helps the forum.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

ill enjoy .
Old 09-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

I say no .

Owned by teh sig?
Old 09-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

I'd play.. lol.

And I don't think it's about if it's gay, I think it's about something to do.

Again - I'd play.

And team Rocket vs Normals.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
there's about a million things to do that are more productive then playing something as fucking lame and 12 year old style as that, Jared.

but if i were a ugly fat fuck cumdumpster like you then playing pokemon with ezud nerds would probably be priority #1 on my list of things to do.
u mad bro?

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 09-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvok View Post
u mad bro?
this isn't *****, bro.

however, assuming you aren't following the trend of using overused meme's like every other 12 year old unfunny troll and this is an actual question and are going to reply with anything but another post saying 'u mad bro'? no i am not mad, bro - just making sure Jared knows his place.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Meh, I think you should center it - Jagex Vs Ezud, Would be quite fun/ And wouldn't leave anyhbody out.

Closed Thread