Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

View Poll Results: Which should I skip?
3rd Period 3 37.50%
Pep Rally 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of
Default Missing School

Ok so on Friday, there's a lot of bullshit happening. 3rd period will be happening first and will be extended to 2 hrs, we also have a pep rally(assembly, w/e)

3rd period is my most hated period, it is world history and fucking stupid imo.

I can't miss the whole day, but I should be able to miss either 3rd period, or the pep rally. The only advantage for the pep rally is that I get to leave school like 2 hrs early on Friday, but I really hate 3rd period.

So you choose, Ezud!

Old 02-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Well, pep rallys are pretty fun but pretty pointless. History (being my favorite subject) has more meaning over the rally. I say skip the rally, you have nothing to lose.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Skip rally, u migt as well sit thru 2 hours of boredom to go home early instead of sitting down somewhere doin nothing and wairing til end of school

Owned by teh sig?
Old 02-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Pep rally, sleep in your 3rd.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

I'm gonna be different and say, skip 3rd. TBH, I'd rather sit through a gay ass pep rally, than 2 long hours of World History. That's just me though.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 02-11-2009, 07:25 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

But you can get out of school early by skipping the rally.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher
Icon11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
I'm gonna be different and say, skip 3rd. TBH, I'd rather sit through a gay ass pep rally, than 2 long hours of World History. That's just me though.
That's exactly what pep rallies are. GAY.

I went to ONE pep rally ever. Haven't been to another since. Won't go to another ever again.

Skip the gay rally.

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Old 02-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Ezudian

Dude Pep Rallys are pretty fun...if you mess around the entire time.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Well, considering I haven't missed even a day of school this year xD. Yea call me a nerd I know. But, if I were you I would skip probably the pep rally. I enjoy History so it would be smarter to sit through History and skip pep rally.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

no 'whole day' option....?

skip history it boring. but on the other hand at my school the rallys you have someones ass next to ur knees and someones knees in ur ass...kinda crowded and uncorftorable...idk