Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough
Icon1 New To Bug Abuse...

Well I just wanted to introduce myself firstly. My name is Altair. I'm from RsBot. I've been a part of that community for going on 8 months now. I have over 300 posts and I'm pretty well known. Recently I've been seeing a lot of bug abuse and glitching videos and it's gotten me pretty interested.

Well earlier today I created a thread over there asking if anyone could give me tips or pointers for starting out. Well Svew one of the best bug abusers in the world actually posted in my thread, and referred me to here to get started.

That link is here- http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.p...=1#post1646433

Anyways, He referred me here, I signed up and here I am now. I finished reading Teh God's Guide on Cheating and I gotta say it helped me out alot. It even gave me some ideas on how to do glitches like Infinite Pray and Invincibility.

Well I know that I have such a low post count so therefore many of you will find me untrustworthy. I'm not here to leak or beg for you guys to leak me glitches. I'm just looking for someone to help me get started so that I can learn to find glitches and bugs on my own. I'm solely interested in bugging for personal gain. I do NOT intend to leak glitches. If I find a nice glitch I might post it in here, but I will not tell how it is done. For the time being I just want to become a trusted part of this community, get better at bugging, and learn some pretty cool stuff for my own gain.

I'm particularly interested in smuggles. I've always wanted to smuggle out sacred clay bows for my pure. :)

Anyways if anyone has any pointers or such that they'd like to share post here. Comment, Flame, Whatever.....

To Mods- Sorry if this thread is breaking the rules guys, I'm still new here, today is my first day.

So yeah....Comment, Flame, Whatever.....

Cheers

Altair
Old 10-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Ezudian

Andrick is on a distinguished road

I wish you good luck sir! I'm interested in starting too, if you want, add my MSN: [email protected]

I'd like to talk to you about a few things and get a better understand of certain things (hopefully you have a better understanding than I do =P).
Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Although I commend Svew for reccomending you to this forum:

Quote:
Well earlier today I created a thread over there asking if anyone could give me tips or pointers for starting out. Well Svew one of the best bug abusers in the world actually posted in my thread, and referred me to here to get started.
That made me laugh.

http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.php?t=144491&page=7
I'm one of the "one post count faggots".
Old 10-15-2009, 02:25 AM
Ezudian

Math is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the rough

Welcome :)

ezud sure could use more people like your atm

btw, theres an introduction section

EDIT: remember tho, no leeching
Old 10-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Ezudian

Icon12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Although I commend Svew for reccomending you to this forum:

That made me laugh.

http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.php?t=144491&page=7
I'm one of the "one post count faggots".

I asked for pointers and shit Jared. I didn't outright ask them to give me any glitches(That CFT thread doesn't count so stop bringing it up)...I'd really like to figure out shit on my own. Just there is alot of stuff I don't understand, and I need help on understanding it. I can't ask for help. Also since I've been here I have NOT asked for someone to leak me ANY GLITCH.

So could you just leave me alone, and let me get started? Grow up and quit being pissed off about the other day. I'm starting out new. I want to learn the basics then I'm going off on my own.

To Math....I doubt I'll be here much longer.....Jared has a personal vendetta against me and is trying to get people behind him to ban me and so noone will say anything when he does...

But I appreciate the warm welcome nonetheless.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
I asked for pointers and shit Jared. I didn't outright ask them to give me any glitches(That CFT thread doesn't count so stop bringing it up)...I'd really like to figure out shit on my own. Just there is alot of stuff I don't understand, and I need help on understanding it. I can't ask for help. Also since I've been here I have NOT asked for someone to leak me ANY GLITCH.

So could you just leave me alone, and let me get started? Grow up and quit being pissed off about the other day. I'm starting out new. I want to learn the basics then I'm going off on my own.

To Math....I doubt I'll be here much longer.....Jared has a personal vendetta against me and is trying to get people behind him to ban me and so noone will say anything when he does...

But I appreciate the warm welcome nonetheless.
I rarely have grudges. But hey, if you don't feel welcome, the door is always open.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Svew is just knows a bit about bug abuse in an online game called RuneScape. Not a huge accomplishment in my opinion, but indeed a plus. Svew only told you to join because we want new members, you're not special.

Also from your thread;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Well thanks man, I'll check it out. The idea of everyone just leaching off each other is...unappealing, but hell I gotta start somewhere. Will you at least add me on msn so I can let you know how I'm doing? I won't become one of those noobs who just leachs and leaks.
I lol'd because that's exactly what your doing.

Quote:
I do NOT intend to leak glitches. If I find a nice glitch I might post it in here, but I will not tell how it is done.
This is the exact reason people won't leak to you. You'll post a picture of the bug, which is in fact leaking. You have absolutely no knowledge about bug abuse or the rules or ANYTHING, and you expect just to jump in. Bug abuse is not easy to start and nobody is going to leak to you.

Quote:
I asked for pointers and shit Jared. I didn't outright ask them to give me any glitches(That CFT thread doesn't count so stop bringing it up)
Asking for pointers or hints is against the rules too. You should read them before you make more of an idiot of yourself. Why doesn't the CFT thread count? You posted it.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 10-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
Svew is just knows a bit about bug abuse in an online game called RuneScape. Not a huge accomplishment in my opinion, but indeed a plus. Svew only told you to join because we want new members, you're not special.

Also from your thread;

I lol'd because that's exactly what your doing.

This is the exact reason people won't leak to you. You'll post a picture of the bug, which is in fact leaking. You have absolutely no knowledge about bug abuse or the rules or ANYTHING, and you expect just to jump in. Bug abuse is not easy to start and nobody is going to leak to you.

Asking for pointers or hints is against the rules too. You should read them before you make more of an idiot of yourself.

Owned much?

also once a leecher always a leecher

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 10-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Ezudian

So wait posting screenshots is against the rules right? Its considered leaking no? Then you might as well infract everyone in this fucking forum because you are all guilty of posting screenshots of a glitch you did.

Hypocrite much?

and the CFT thread doesn't count because that was posted weeks ago and on a different forum.

Quote:
Well thanks man, I'll check it out. The idea of everyone just leaching off each other is...unappealing, but hell I gotta start somewhere. Will you at least add me on msn so I can let you know how I'm doing? I won't become one of those noobs who just leachs and leaks

Taken way out of context. when I said that I gotta start somewhere I didn't mean I gotta start leaching somewhere. He said this whole forum was full of leakers and leachers. I was saying learning somewhere where everyone leaks and leaches was unappealing..

And stop pulling shit off Rsbot....
Old 10-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

I refer anyone who asks where to learn the basics of glitching here. I still think this forum is a piece of shit and don't give a fuck about what happens to it, but a piece of shit newcomers can learn a thing or two from.

I forgot to tell him almost every active member here loves to flame eachother...oh well.