Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
I refer anyone who asks where to learn the basics of glitching here. I still think this forum is a piece of shit and don't give a fuck about what happens to it, but a piece of shit newcomers can learn a thing or two from.

I forgot to tell him almost every active member here loves to flame eachother...oh well.
I want your babies Svew <3
Old 10-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
Svew is just knows a bit about bug abuse in an online game called RuneScape. Not a huge accomplishment in my opinion, but indeed a plus. Svew only told you to join because we want new members, you're not special.

Also from your thread;

I lol'd because that's exactly what your doing.

This is the exact reason people won't leak to you. You'll post a picture of the bug, which is in fact leaking. You have absolutely no knowledge about bug abuse or the rules or ANYTHING, and you expect just to jump in. Bug abuse is not easy to start and nobody is going to leak to you.

Asking for pointers or hints is against the rules too. You should read them before you make more of an idiot of yourself. Why doesn't the CFT thread count? You posted it.
Posting a picture/video of the bug is not leaking

fuck off and stop being a down syndrome.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 10-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

I don't see how people who have no real experience have the right to flam. GTFO allow someone who knows what their doing like myself to pass judgment.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
I don't see how people who have no real experience have the right to flam. GTFO allow someone who knows what their doing like myself to pass judgment.
no ones stopping you
Old 10-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well then, what's your judgement?
Old 10-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok Mr. Hax how about you post a picture of your hax.

Or are you just going to keep telling us you're smuggling out area effects from anger room.

I mean I only did that exact thing and it doesnt do shit.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
Well I just wanted to introduce myself firstly. My name is Altair. I'm from RsBot. I've been a part of that community for going on 8 months now. I have over 300 posts and I'm pretty well known. Recently I've been seeing a lot of bug abuse and glitching videos and it's gotten me pretty interested.

Well earlier today I created a thread over there asking if anyone could give me tips or pointers for starting out. Well Svew one of the best bug abusers in the world actually posted in my thread, and referred me to here to get started.

That link is here- http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.p...=1#post1646433

Anyways, He referred me here, I signed up and here I am now. I finished reading Teh God's Guide on Cheating and I gotta say it helped me out alot. It even gave me some ideas on how to do glitches like Infinite Pray and Invincibility.

Well I know that I have such a low post count so therefore many of you will find me untrustworthy. I'm not here to leak or beg for you guys to leak me glitches. I'm just looking for someone to help me get started so that I can learn to find glitches and bugs on my own. I'm solely interested in bugging for personal gain. I do NOT intend to leak glitches. If I find a nice glitch I might post it in here, but I will not tell how it is done. For the time being I just want to become a trusted part of this community, get better at bugging, and learn some pretty cool stuff for my own gain.

I'm particularly interested in smuggles. I've always wanted to smuggle out sacred clay bows for my pure. :)

Anyways if anyone has any pointers or such that they'd like to share post here. Comment, Flame, Whatever.....

To Mods- Sorry if this thread is breaking the rules guys, I'm still new here, today is my first day.

So yeah....Comment, Flame, Whatever.....

Cheers

Altair
Welcome to the community, just keep it cool and don't be like Svew ;)!
I'm Tea btw from rsbot

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 PM
Ezudian

Inquir31 is on a distinguished road

shut up beanhax
Old 10-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Welcome to the community, just keep it cool and don't be like Svew ;)!
I'm Tea btw from rsbot
Yer don't be like Svew, one of the few who haven't flamed. Take that from the master of flaming and immaturity:

http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php..._vid-8316.html

Just read that entire thread and you'll see what I mean. The hidden posts aren't important so ignore them, and make sure you read EVERY reply.

Old 10-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough

Read pretty much everything. I laughed a lot. I couldn't find two more opposite people on this earth. Well today has been a pretty long day. I've spent about...14 hours straight trying to figure out how to control my ft. Still giving me shit. And then I did one of those noclip sort of glitches. I was near the watchtower but I was just stuck out in this big white area. Got stuck there. I couldn't move and I had to tele out. I think I've seen a screenshot of someone stuck in there before. Just found it out on my own today when I was fucking around.

Still a lot for me to learn though. I need to get better at this whole thinking outside the box thing.