Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hej View Post
You're an idiot.
No, you and your team is. You claim dupes, 300M+ P/H money making, then expose your lies and still try to cover it up. In all reality you're still doing invincibilities. As if no one here has done them. Albeit its a different version of invincibility, but its still the same result.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 09-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Ezudian

Hej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvok View Post
No, you and your team is. You claim dupes, 300M+ P/H money making, then expose your lies and still try to cover it up. In all reality you're still doing invincibilities. As if no one here has done them. Albeit its a different version of invincibility, but its still the same result.
You're an idiot and you're trying to cover it up, i have never said i had a dupe EXCEPT for blood rune smuggeling wich was found by me both the familiar method and an unknown that you dont know of, I might upload a vid of it someday because some of the functions are still usefull. I have never said i know a 300M+ P/H moneymaking method, my/our last BA smuggle was around 40m/h, and our corporeal beast solo is forms of bug abuse that your little brain is not capable of understanding, all of our bugs are real do you really think that i would care wether you think it's fake or not? You're just a jealous piece of shit living of leeching and doing crappy ass graphicals in w31, so please shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Ezudian

Inquir31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You're an idiot and you're trying to cover it up, i have never said i had a dupe EXCEPT for blood rune smuggeling wich was found by me both the familiar method and an unknown that you dont know of, I might upload a vid of it someday because some of the functions are still usefull. I have never said i know a 300M+ P/H moneymaking method, my/our last BA smuggle was around 40m/h, and our corporeal beast solo is forms of bug abuse that your little brain is not capable of understanding, all of our bugs are real do you really think that i would care wether you think it's fake or not? You're just a jealous piece of shit living of leeching and doing crappy ass graphicals in w31, so please shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
someone's mad
Old 09-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't do graphicals. Fluid karma claimed the dupe and the 300M P/h money making as you could read from my above post. Nice nerd raging like an asian.

I know this glitch is like 'invalid character' or whatever. You can duo the corp without being hurt. This glitch Isn't very big yo. You can duo without getting hurt no bug abuse involved.

Also: U Mad Bro? Raging proves im right

Old 09-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Ezudian

Hej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura about

Lol, k for poeples that think im mad, im not, duo with invalid character lmao? Did you even watch the vid?

Old 09-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Lol, k for poeples that think im mad, im not, duo with invalid character lmao? Did you even watch the vid?
I was just kidding
Old 09-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

I'm pretty sure it is another invisibility but just with the attack option unlike the other one which was penguin suit and wouldn't let you attack in it.

It's the same concept just letting you attack.

Inb4 "L2bugabusefaggotarabnerdleechernolifer"
Old 09-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvok View Post
You can duo without getting hurt no bug abuse involved.
plZ .

Old 09-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
I'm pretty sure it is another invisibility but just with the attack option unlike the other one which was penguin suit and wouldn't let you attack in it.

It's the same concept just letting you attack.

Inb4 "L2bugabusefaggotarabnerdleechernolifer"
I hate you, but true.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Let me clear a few things up here, Dvok I clarified with you yesterday that you do not know how to read and you continue to go on about something you misread months ago, also that my dick is bigger.

Second this bug is not invincibility, You can still be attacked you can still take damage If need be I can post some proof of this.. If you look at the video, 1:10-1:12 you see a rev attack us on the way to the corp. gf kid my dick is bigger.

Tags
fluid_karma, hej, hej was here, jasper, sayank