Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
you can like.. freewalk tho?
why wouldn't you be able to, if you weren't able to then he would of started the infinite prayer where he's standing at. look at all the possibilities that square in varrock holds
Old 10-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough

Nice Glitch, once i get better at this whole bug abuse thing I might try to find it out for myself :)

Good Find though
Old 10-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
Nice Glitch, once i get better at this whole bug abuse thing I might try to find it out for myself :)

Good Find though
get better, i'm tired of all your posts consisting of you needing teaching and shit and you dont understand stuff, give it a rest.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
get better, i'm tired of all your posts consisting of you needing teaching and shit and you dont understand stuff, give it a rest.

I'm working on it, and I'm not bantering it around. You don't like my posts quit reading them ;)
Old 10-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post

I'm working on it, and I'm not bantering it around. You don't like my posts quit reading them ;)
you post too much
Old 10-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Ignore him Altair.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Ezudian

sand in your vagina or something
Old 10-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

don't disrespect fluid_karma, he found the first infinite prayer which opened up the whole concept of infinite prayer to everyone else.

post picture of you with this on PvP world.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
don't disrespect fluid_karma, he found the first infinite prayer which opened up the whole concept of infinite prayer to everyone else.

post picture of you with this on PvP world.
yeah i'm aware. ill get the pic when i can be fucked, trying out def , gotta waste my 75%ep
Old 10-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
Mezela just stfu, hes a new guy give him some decent respect

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.