Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Do you think Barack Obama will be a good president.
Yes 7 63.64%
No 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility
Default Barack Obama

Do you think he's going to do a good job as president. What do you think will turn out from it. Start the debate lets hope this gets hottttt.
Everyone voice your opinion. But, no flaming please lets make this a good post.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Not flaming, but I guarantee you he will be assassinated.

Old 11-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

I truly have no idea if it's a good thing or we are getting clusterfucked.

XandeR
Old 11-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Ezudian

Brimmy has a spectacular aura aboutBrimmy has a spectacular aura about

I think that black's will rule the world and we will be their slaves.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimmy View Post
I think that black's will rule the world and we will be their slaves.
I don't think you should post childish comments like this.

In my opinion Obama will be a great president. Hes young, charismatic, and has alot of good ideas.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Ezudian

Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Skype™ to Dragon

Hes a good leader, thats what makes him about to be assassinated me thinks
Old 11-17-2008, 10:12 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Good leader, but unfortunately his race/origin is the problem... but it really shouldn't matter.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 11-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

i have no problem with a black president, my only scare is that he might be assasinated by radicals, and eventually when more members start to see this thread the majority will probably be 'yes' as ezud is more atheist/liberal, im a christian but highly liberal, tbh im not trying to flame bait for anything but GENERALY ALL republicans are blind! they ask for money but do not care where it comes from and who gets hurt by it, etc: iraq war, put us millions in debt! i do see that we should have got the terroist(forgot name i mix him up with one in hiding) but than we should have pulled out! this may seem mean, but we are NOT Iraqius(idk if that spelled right lol) and we have our own problems that need to have attention given to!

Old 11-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Banned

Pyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Obama will be assassinated by society because society deems him to be assassinated. Its the Americans who are killing him. You poor Americans finally have a president who brings the country hope and now you want him dead? Its a shame. America will never change.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Ezudian

Mike_ will become famous soon enough

This whole Barack Obama thing is one of the most complicated issues i've ever had an opinion on.

Based on politics and just his personality, i dislike him. But he obviously has a positive effect on other nations, and has rekindled some of this nation's patriotism that has was lost soon after it was reborn in 9/11.

I voted yes because i think he will have a positive effect on other nations (Europe hates us ['specially bush]).

I think these next two pics are necessary: