Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:24 AM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

My opinion on this topic is that if we survived until we were nearly 800 years old there would really be no reason to live. If you 800 and still alive your probably just barely alive, because as you age so does everything else in your body. Your body would not be able to handle almost anything including Disease, Exercise, or even being able to Move. Also there another thing that unknown mentioned which is overpopulation. If we have everyone living to almost 800 or even 800+ there will be no room for people to live. Imagine if the people in New Jersey were living until 800...(New Jersey is a very overpopulated state already) i wouldn't have a house lol.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Ezudian

Merecide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Our lifespan from prehistoric times have actually lengthened. The atmosphere plays a role in our health but not how long we are intended to live.
People used to live till they were 30 now they live till 100. I guess that's mainly because of health care. A bad atmosphere will decrease population and kill us before we can become old.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Ezudian

Zolid is on a distinguished road

Living 200 years might be usefull but life gets boring after a while!
It's dead simple! Why live if you've done everything you wanted to do. Achieved what you wanted to Achieve
Old 07-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Ezudian

Math is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the rough

well. if they were able to make people live for 800 years that would probably mean they could change how people age with time and maybe after a hundred years the person would still be fit for exercise and be as immune as everybody else against diseases. and if not. then it would be plain horrible. there would be like 1/10th of the population unable to work. and 1/10th to take care of the 9/10th. disaster.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

I really could care less how old people live to, if someone wants to spend
twenty million dollars to live to five hundred years old be my guest. I personally
would not want to live past nintey.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:37 AM
Ezudian

xkylex is on a distinguished road

Even if i could, i wouldnt want to live up to 800 years.
I would like to live above 100 because thats a huge achievment, but nothing over 110+
Old 08-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

It does not seem possible to live to "eight hundred years old"
there is no way even with the greatest technology this goal can be reached
Old 08-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

I do not plan on making it to ninety, especially with all this nwo shit. I only want to be here for my family, I also do not wish to be a survivor of my family, id rather go first, to save my self the grief of what would come. I can't grasp nor bare the sheer thought of losing my family, im sure you guys feel the same.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

We, in essence, have an unlimited life span. The problem is how we trash our bodies, and the older you get, the more weak you get. If you were to sit somewhere and never do anything to trash your body, and never eat anything un healthy, etc....I believe you could live quite long. But who is willing to do that experiment?
Old 08-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Ezudian

Jacques will become famous soon enough

Extension of life is impossible.
If you believe in Christianity then you can see over the whole time that they world was created everyone's ages have been going down.
There is a word for it in today's world.
Devolution.
Going past the age of 120 is impossible.

Tags
death, debate, extension, life, years