Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Ezudian

walk here is on a distinguished road
Default Castle wars lift

anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@anti preview@@

[hide=500]pretty newly found, its like a lift to a person area and back, found this today while holding this idea for some days:

its a dl.
[/hide]
Old 07-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

[hide=500]That is definitely not a DL, you can't login to the CW Lobby. [/hide]

Fake.

Old 07-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
*** hidden content ***

Fake.
it is possible to log into the lobby if you know how.. so have him provide proof in game before calling it fake.. as you know i have done this before..
Old 07-18-2009, 02:23 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

you login to the lobby if you log inside a game but it is not a dl?
Old 07-18-2009, 03:53 AM
Ezudian

Roy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
it is possible to log into the lobby if you know how.. so have him provide proof in game before calling it fake.. as you know i have done this before..
yes, i know that way, but still that way it is not possible to do it. unless you force move without the cape, log inside the game and do that trick to go in the wait room, i cant say more about it :P
Old 07-18-2009, 05:12 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
[hide=500]
I'm just saying it is fake to all the retards. This looks like some kind of controllable rft. Also to be able to get a FT out of the main CW game to do a DL, you would need to noclip/FM because entering the portal resets your player stance/status right?[/hide]

Old 07-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Ezudian

Roy will become famous soon enough

its not possible anymore as the fix of a force move, and even if you would of know that, you still need 2 other things to know
Old 07-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy View Post
its not possible anymore as the fix of a force move, and even if you would of know that, you still need 2 other things to know
This bug is still possible without that though.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

My method of doing this never involved a force move.. and this isnt a force move ethier. just get proof in game.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

How about every shuts up and considers this fake until he provides a picture in HD without an interface up in there with his own shit on.