Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
* Do you think abortion is right or wrong?
Wrong, No matter how you bring about the idea, In my opinion, It's wrong.

* Is aborting a fetus taking a life?
It is, As stated before, It may never feel anything, But that does not mean it is not a soul.

* What are your ethical / morals on the subject?
I personally hope they will make abortion illegal. In the case of a rape, Adoption is the best option, Aswell as with teens messing around unprotected. You may not love the child, But someone else will.
* What cases should abortion be allowed?
Absolutely none, at all. If you were Man/Woman enough to have sex unprotected, You are Man/Woman enough to raise a child.

* Should fathers get more of a say in the fetus' life/death?
It is just as much the fathers' decision as it is the mothers. They both made the baby, They both have a say. Sure, the mother actually carries the child, But the father has to help the mother throughout the pregnancy, And trust me, It's hard.

someone above made an excellent point. what if that baby grew up to be a great leader in society? What if Abraham Lincolns' mother had an abortion? What if Thomas Edison wasn't allowed to be born? We very well could be fucked right now. My standpoint has, and always will be, Abortion is wrong. You can argue with me all day long, My point still stands strong.

agreed...its wrong

Old 10-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Banned

Pyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Abortion is wrong because abortion is murder. The mother and father are in the wrong for paying the doctor to kill their child. Human life is precious and should not be disposed so involuntarily like this. Abortion s sickening to think about and should be made illegal. I don't see any case where it is right.

If you think abortion is right then go commit suicide and you'll see how it feels like to be aborted. Then come back and tell us if you still agree.

Edit: you should add a poll.