Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Look up on google "god miracles", there should be over 1m matches or w/e
I don't want the internets opinion, I want his.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
good, have your blind beliefs but keep them to yourself.
How about i'll believe what i believe and you believe what you believe. And if i want to follow something blindly i will continue to. And i will not keep them to myself because i do believe there is a god and i will continue to deabate this topic until someone has COMPLETELYproves me wrong
Old 11-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

"I believe in God, like I believe in the sun, not because I can see Him, but by Him I can see everything else."

That's a quote I've always liked because it has a deeper meaning than most people see.

A lot of people keep saying why blindly believe in something that you can't see, well, the fact is faith is faith. Some people say that's just an answer we say to get out of answering the real question, but honestly, that is the true answer to the question.

Tell me, if God were to just come down and reveal himself, who WOULDN'T believe in Him? Everyone would believe, not because of faith, but simply because of what is right in front of them.

It doesn't take faith, intelligence, courage, or logic to believe in something right in front of your eyes. We are so set on the tangible things, what's right in front of us, and if we can't see it, or until we can, it just must not exist, it must not be true.

You say I follow my faith blindly, but I say you follow science blindly, because not everything that counts is countable, and not everything that is countable counts.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:50 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

this is a topic that cannot be debated and will only end up in fighting, face it.

you can't prove God is real, you can't prove he isn't real apart from the fact there is no evidence he is.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:06 AM
Ezudian

iCan is on a distinguished road

I do believe in God. I agree to this: "To those who believe no proof is needed, to those who don't no proof is suffice." Faith. That's all it takes.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:09 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
this is a topic that cannot be debated and will only end up in fighting, face it.

you can't prove God is real, you can't prove he isn't real apart from the fact there is no evidence he is.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 11-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Can somebody define "faith" for me? Then, depending on the definition, I have something to say.