Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

It is an actual threat, but it is over hyped and people can change it by changing lavish attitudes of driving around town to get down a block. It destroys polar animals' habitats but hopefully if it must happen fuck up sharks and jellyfish (I hate them SO much). That is my intake.

XandeR
Old 01-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Ezudian

Ultralomaniac can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Ultralomaniac

Has anyone ever considered that global warming is not caused by wasted resources, ect. but by the actual amount of human beings on the planet?
what happens when you get in a full car and the windows are up? it gets fucking hot

Apply this principle to the earth at large. people do use resources of course, but for every person it's like having a 98 degree heater just chillin for like 75 years before dying. how can that -not- be a cause for global warming?

Of course, as juvinilepunk says, the earth does go in cycles. eventually, the world will get hot and kill most life, from which new life will be made, and then the new dominant species of that world will abuse the resources again, and it'll all be the same.

As a side not, consider this: Las vegas had the most snow it's had in 40 years 2 weeks ago, and it was the first snow day there has been in 30 years

Global warming is not a threat
Old 01-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac View Post
Has anyone ever considered that global warming is not caused by wasted resources, ect. but by the actual amount of human beings on the planet?
what happens when you get in a full car and the windows are up? it gets fucking hot

Apply this principle to the earth at large. people do use resources of course, but for every person it's like having a 98 degree heater just chillin for like 75 years before dying. how can that -not- be a cause for global warming?

Of course, as juvenilepunk says, the earth does go in cycles. eventually, the world will get hot and kill most life, from which new life will be made, and then the new dominant species of that world will abuse the resources again, and it'll all be the same.

As a side not, consider this: Las vegas had the most snow it's had in 40 years 2 weeks ago, and it was the first snow day there has been in 30 years

Global warming is not a threat
This post pretty much sums it up. On a side note,it just snowed for us in Southern California. I think it was the most in 30-40 years as well.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Ok so it snowed in one area. You realize California is nothing to the world as a whole. It is a speck. Try going up to the poles where we are running out of glaciers. Then you'll reconsider. Who cares how much snow we get. It's a small fraction of how much fresh water is in the glaciers which makes up 80%+ of our fresh water. Without it, the population will not be sustained = death.

Correct me if I am wrong...
Old 01-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by #21 View Post
Ok so it snowed in one area. You realize California is nothing to the world as a whole. It is a speck. Try going up to the poles where we are running out of glaciers. Then you'll reconsider. Who cares how much snow we get. It's a small fraction of how much fresh water is in the glaciers which makes up 80%+ of our fresh water. Without it, the population will not be sustained = death.

You do realise it will take thousands of years for the ice to melt? It has taken 18,000 years to melt 60% of the ice from the last ice age. The remaining ice is almost entirely at the north and south poles and is nowhere near warm weather. To melt the ice of Greenland and Antarctica would take thousands of years under any realistic change in climate. The East Antarctic Ice Sheet, which makes up about 80% of the Earth's current ice is predicted by the IPCC (United Nations scientific committee on climate change) to melt in atleast 10,000 years! So going back to your previous statement about worrying about your kids and grandkids I don't think you have to worry, they and their great great great great great great x10000 kids will be long gone by then.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

i honestly dont care if it doesnt effetc me,kids/grandkids i wont know anyone beyond that...sounds mean but you cant really care about what you dont experience..human nature..

Old 01-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Ezudian

Ultralomaniac can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Ultralomaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by #21 View Post

Compared to land, water reflects a lot of incoming sunlight (heat). as the ice melts (at the utterly un-alarming rate at which it is), land is submerged. this means more light will be reflected, which will, in turn, reduce the global temperature.

Plus, think about this: human beings are destroying the planet. it's about time they are all wiped out, even though it's not going to happen for many, many thousands of years (not taking into consideration the ever-more-likely event of humankind obliterating itself by means of global war)
Old 01-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Ezudian

Fahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really nice

honestly when i can walk outside and its not -40 degrees (the coldest its been here in 10 years) then ill start worrying about global warming cuz all i kno is if my balls are still freezing off its not warm enough@!