Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 05:24 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown
Default Abortion

This is a debate about abortion, if you have something else to say post it somewhere else :).
  • Do you think abortion is right or wrong?
  • Is aborting a fetus taking a life?
  • What are your ethical / morals on the subject?
  • What cases should abortion be allowed?
  • Should fathers get more of a say in the fetus' life/death?
Old 08-05-2008, 07:12 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

• Do you think abortion is right or wrong? In some cases.
  • Is aborting a fetus taking a life? No. A fetus doesn't become life until it's aware of its own existence or has the ability to do so, hence in the third trimaster or second.
  • What are your ethical / morals on the subject? I stand at the side that should allow it.
  • What cases should abortion be allowed? In the cases a woman gets raped, or in a financial situation in which the child can not be supported in any case.
  • Should fathers get more of a say in the fetus' life/death? To an extent, the mother is the one who has to carry the burden.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-05-2008, 07:40 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Abortion is all good. Its the girls decision and if a girl has become pregnant and wants to get rid, i think they should be able to do it without any hassle and without notification of parents.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 08-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

Abortion is morally wrong, it is murder.

I think if the father agrees for the child bearer to carry on, he should be charged aswell as the mother. Even if a woman is raped, she can always just adopt the child out later.

They should make it illegal nation wide, but I doubt that ever happening.. Too many popstar wannabe ho's loading up and getting pregnaut/screaming rape.

Gf lil kids.

Ima go watch taladega nights atm, idk why but i am feeling a bit depressed thinking at how many women abort an unborn child. And this movie will cheer me up, may god have mercy on their souls, and may they find the love of sweet baby jesus.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Abortion is not morally wrong for the doctor...it is morally wrong for the girl. When you do it, just be protected. Don't go having a baby randomly. I think it's fine to do, because the person doing it is a doctor. They're just doing their job. If I were the girl, I'd feel horrible though.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

I don't think abortion is right your taking a life outta the world and ok it doesn't take a breath but its still considered murder. If you kill a baby you could be killing like maybe the smartest person alive or the next president who could make world peace and the father should have a say he consumed it to its his baby too
Old 08-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
They should make it illegal nation wide, but I doubt that ever happening.. Too many popstar wannabe ho's loading up and getting pregnaut/screaming rape.
They could make abortion legal for those who fool around with things they shouldn't or if they get raped, but anyone could just claim that. It wouldn't be fair to make abortion completely illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by #21 View Post
Abortion is not morally wrong for the doctor...it is morally wrong for the girl. When you do it, just be protected. Don't go having a baby randomly. I think it's fine to do, because the person doing it is a doctor. They're just doing their job. If I were the girl, I'd feel horrible though.
If abortion is morally wrong, then it stands as morally wrong. It doesn't change for anyone. A lot of pregnancies that get aborted are either because of rape or unprotected teens without a brain.

They are doing there job, but why should they have to put up with silly acts that didn't need to happen. It is just like smoking, how can someone smoking get priority in a hospital over someone who has lung cancer due to second hand smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFury View Post
I don't think abortion is right your taking a life outta the world and ok it doesn't take a breath but its still considered murder. If you kill a baby you could be killing like maybe the smartest person alive or the next president who could make world peace and the father should have a say he consumed it to its his baby too
The fetus never lives to know happiness, sadness etc. It never sees daylight, how can you kill something that hasn't lived a life.

The father isn't the person that has to carry the baby, go through morning sickness and other stressing pregnancy problems. Granted the father does have the responsibility to help out as much as he can.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

I think that the decision to have an abortion should be up to the mother in some cases. It isn't up to the state or federal government to decide if a woman should have the choice of abortion. If a woman is raped she should have the choice of having the baby or not. Personally, I wouldn't want to have the constant reminder of being raped every day. It would be harder to raise a child that you gave birth to because of a rape. I think that eventually the mother would hate the child and it wouldn't be fair to the child or the mother.

If they are having sex with someone and they don't want a baby they should either NOT HAVE SEX, USE PROTECTION or DEAL WITH THE CHANCE OF HAVING THE BABY. Just because a person is in their teens, and they have sex it doesn't exempt them from having to face the reality of having the baby. Sex education should be taught in school.

They should learn the ways to protect themselves and their partner, they should learn to take care of a baby, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases from occuring
Old 08-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

yea but how do you know that that baby couldn't make a difference in the world and ok it doesn't feel anything but its still considered a soul
Old 09-15-2008, 06:07 AM
Ezudian

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephen

* Do you think abortion is right or wrong?
Wrong, No matter how you bring about the idea, In my opinion, It's wrong.

* Is aborting a fetus taking a life?
It is, As stated before, It may never feel anything, But that does not mean it is not a soul.

* What are your ethical / morals on the subject?
I personally hope they will make abortion illegal. In the case of a rape, Adoption is the best option, Aswell as with teens messing around unprotected. You may not love the child, But someone else will.
* What cases should abortion be allowed?
Absolutely none, at all. If you were Man/Woman enough to have sex unprotected, You are Man/Woman enough to raise a child.

* Should fathers get more of a say in the fetus' life/death?
It is just as much the fathers' decision as it is the mothers. They both made the baby, They both have a say. Sure, the mother actually carries the child, But the father has to help the mother throughout the pregnancy, And trust me, It's hard.

someone above made an excellent point. what if that baby grew up to be a great leader in society? What if Abraham Lincolns' mother had an abortion? What if Thomas Edison wasn't allowed to be born? We very well could be fucked right now. My standpoint has, and always will be, Abortion is wrong. You can argue with me all day long, My point still stands strong.