Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21
Default Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in "God". If so, then why. If not, then why. I personally do not believe that a thing that people call "God" exists. There is no physical proof, chemical proof, or any proof at all.

If someone believes in it, then state why. I would love to see the reason.

I hope this becomes a heated debate. Let's discuss.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Ok i believe there is a "Higher Beeing" but you call him what you want. The one thing i don't think that happened was that he appeared outta butt land and just happened to put the planets and stuff together. Thats why i partially believe in scientology but i am Christian so i guess you could say i believe in god. #21 how do you believe there is no God or at least a Higher Beeing. If you don't believe in him then how do you think you got here?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Administrator

I got here by my parents...

And you say "Higher Being". Does this mean you think the supposed "God" would have a human form? If so, then that is outrageous, as it is proven that humans cannot survive elsewhere. This leads me to conclude that you think this "God" is on earth. As we have not discovered this "God" for how many centuries, I think that there is no way that a "God" could have / still exist.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold

Ok i may believe you on that part. But, he could be with us in spirit or something like that. Personally i just think there is a person that created us and you can call him whatever you like.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Nah, I don't.
I don't want to waste my life trying to live by a book because I'm scared I will burn in hell.
It's stupid in my opinion.
But yeah, Atheism is total win in my book.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

ugh #21 we are in for HELL of religion lol; the last time i brought this up there was flamming nonstop.... but o well

yes i i do beilive because i was raised that way and beilvie there is a 'higher' thing than just humans

argue that god doesnt exist? how did the universe start? started by a atom/big bang? where did that come from?

you can prove him? well you cant disprove him either

to me its like this:
you chose to or to not beilive and tbh u can do what u want its no my life, but think of it this way if there turns out to be a real god and you not going to heaven, ur screwed
and lastly America was based on a christain religion

Old 10-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Administrator

Actually, I don't need to disprove it because "It's not true until proven so." The quote is not "It's true until dis-proven".

You guys are non-sensical. You blindly follow something that gives you no proof whatsoever.

And Atheism is not win, because you are considering it a religion.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

No, for the most part, people on here are Atheist Liberals.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Ezudian

Ok how bout this we all believe what we believe and we can't change that. Since i was brought up Lutheran thats what i believe.
Now if you believe in atheism thats what you believe. You can't disprove anything or approve anything if there isn't any existince of it.
Whatever you believe is how you will end up maybe you'll die and go to heaven maybe you'll die and do what atheists do.
It's just your opinion and don't try to ruin someones Cathlic point of view just to prove a point.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:23 PM
Ezudian

Flip will become famous soon enough

I suppose I can call a carrot god, it's more real than the supposed 'real thing'
Why does 'he' get worshiped but I don't, whilst I'm actually real.
Closed Thread