Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 12:58 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

They should be allowed. Its their opinion and their beliefs ;p

Http://Ezud.com
Old 11-10-2008, 02:39 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

I think it's fine. If someone wants to do something, why can't they??
Old 11-10-2008, 11:48 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future

Exactly. Marriage is overated now a days. Marriage shouldnt be OMG TRADITIONAL LOLZ. Times have changed and so should peoples thoughts on marriage =p

Old 11-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Ezudian

iGlitch will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to iGlitch
Default =]

well....
i guess its OK as long as they don't adopt
just imagine.....ahh
Old 11-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGlitch View Post
well....
i guess its OK as long as they don't adopt
just imagine.....ahh
Why would that be bad, its helping a child.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:39 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

I see why it would be bad, bullying of the child etc but at the end of the day it would be doing greater good :)

Old 11-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

my favorite phrase is
adam and eve, not adam and steve....

i think its wrong

1.its gross
2.disgusting
3.America was founded on Christian principles, a.k.a no gay marriage
4.they arent losing a right
5.to me it seems like thier trying to make it so it seems like its normal to be gay, which it isnt
6.they think its normal, its not. not trying to be mean, but in reality, they are freaks of nature, mishaps, messed up, failures whatever you call it you cant deny it...its true
7.why dont they just be straight? if its the whole faggot thing about 'being different' GTFO no ones gives SHIT lol
8.if u want gay marriage, call it something else, like a faggage
9.tbh i dont care what they do, but a marriage is between a man and a woman. if they want something 'like that' call it something else. Tbh it is stupid, watch someday people are going to start marrying their dog,cat,couch,tv,computer whatever. this is the first strike.
10.whats the point? why do they 'have to get "married"?' they can still do whatever sickly sexual things they dow ith eachother

Old 11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlord5666 View Post
my favorite phrase is
adam and eve, not adam and steve....

i think its wrong

1.its gross
2.disgusting
3.America was founded on Christian principles, a.k.a no gay marriage
4.they arent losing a right
5.to me it seems like thier trying to make it so it seems like its normal to be gay, which it isnt
6.they think its normal, its not. not trying to be mean, but in reality, they are freaks of nature, mishaps, messed up, failures whatever you call it you cant deny it...its true
7.why dont they just be straight? if its the whole faggot thing about 'being different' GTFO no ones gives SHIT lol
8.if u want gay marriage, call it something else, like a faggage
9.tbh i dont care what they do, but a marriage is between a man and a woman. if they want something 'like that' call it something else. Tbh it is stupid, watch someday people are going to start marrying their dog,cat,couch,tv,computer whatever. this is the first strike.
10.whats the point? why do they 'have to get "married"?' they can still do whatever sickly sexual things they dow ith eachother
You really are ignorant. You have no right to call another person a freak. Call it faggage? This just shows how misinformed and stupid some people can be. Marriage is not all about sexual activity. Its about commitment and sharing. Why don't they be straight, are you an idiot? Its like saying why are you asian you should be white.

Im sorry to say but you really are an idiot. And if you really believe in this you are ignorant, misinformed, and a fool.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
You really are ignorant. You have no right to call another person a freak. Call it faggage? This just shows how misinformed and stupid some people can be. Marriage is not all about sexual activity. Its about commitment and sharing. Why don't they be straight, are you an idiot? Its like saying why are you asian you should be white.

Im sorry to say but you real are an idiot. And if you really believe in this you are ignorant, misinformed, and a fool.
Idk but his post made my day, he may be ignorant but he should be a comedian.

Old 11-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Ezudian

GfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to behold

Although watching girl on girl is pretty nice, im not going to say it is allowed for that reason.
I think every human being should be able to do what they want and however they want.
Everyone was born into the image of god, gay people should not get a bad look from society as it is these days because scientists have proven.. in the future homosexuals will increase to almost half, because there is more people at it.
Gay marriage should be allowed exactly the same as normal marriages since were all equal.
i have a question for you though, would you sell your mother for a AGS?
Jesus is my saviour.
Closed Thread