Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2008, 06:07 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Ezud XMas Event and Update 2

For the protection of the members showing up.
[hide=1]
Well, in the staff section we've been discussing on what we should do for the holidays for Ezud and their members and we've decided the least we can do is be santa.

The event will take place either on December 26 or 27.

The details aren't fully made out as to what time and what world it will be done.

We do know the following.

We will each be giving away a few toy horsies at the center of Falador. Once we reach a certain number we will then head to the Party House.

:O WHATEVER IS GOING ON THERE ENVY?! Well since I'm a good person I will be having a drop party of over 15m+ in value.

I will be taking donations from members at the site of the drop as well meaning drop 3m+ and you will receive High Donator.

We will be spreading Ezud's name but not in the form as we know it, I will be announcing this event on the rsforums as well but rather then the Ezud forum we will be a fake clan named Ezud "Elite Zamorak UnderDogs" Clan ;)

If all goes planned I may event actually boost up the drop to 35m[/hide]

Enough about that.

I've updated mods, they now all have Super Moderator powers, well most of them.

I'm almost done with the contest for the level 3 with 10m on it. The contest will be difficult.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]