Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default [Envy]Feedback: Mods

Ok this isn't about the moderators that are appointed or any of the sort.

A while back when I first began Ezud I had the thought of completely eliminating the whole section moderator thing.

I want to know if you guys would actually feel comfortable and support my idea. If the idea goes through then the regular mods will not all be demoted, just the major ones will be promoted but have limited smod powers allowing Siyico and Linkmaster to still be the leading Smods here.

Why elimnite section moderators?

Section moderators don't have that much moderation to do considering the amount of moderation needed to keep Ezud clean of spammers and other malicious actions on other sections.

Let's face it Section Moderators are the backbone of the community because they're the active ones, the ones that are on when the leaders aren't on but they can't fully guard us simply because their powers are completely limited to one section.

Recently I've been noticing so many things not being done, threads being locked, gravedigging, spamming, etc. not being handled. I ask why not and simply because where these things occur are simply out of the jurisdiction of my section moderators.

Why resort to only Super moderators?

Super Moderators have full jurisdiction over the entire forums. This will ensure that Ezud will become fully cleaner and will not have the need to replace its staff whenever something big occurs. This will stabilize the moderation needed and make Ezud so much more efficient.

With more jurisdiction and control over the forum things will be so much easier for not only myself and other high staff members but for you guys. This will completely eliminate the need of sending me a pm or sending smods pm's and hope they handle your problem, help will be far more easily accessible.

So discuss, I need feedback on this.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Ezudian

Hooligan will become famous soon enoughHooligan will become famous soon enough

I think it's good how it is because it's only a small site maybe when you get alot of active members you should add section moderators another thing is while i'm here any chance of a new theme I like the current one but I prefer wide themes.

Admins
Super Moderators
Jr.Mods (Like a trail all they have is SB Perms and ability to close threads and edit posts)
Ex-Staff/VIP/Supporter/Donator (All the same thing different colour remove Supporter and VIP and just make Donator pink and Keep Ex-Staff is Legend but it makes it more clear maybe make it with just a bold name with maybe a colour)
Exploiters (Stay there is many exploiters in this community without the rank why is this?)

I know my Shit

I R Hooligan
Who are you?

Old 12-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

I support this, regardless if I am demoted or not because I am fed up of people telling me to close threads and bitching and spamming and me not being able to fix/aid them.
/ThisIdeaIsFullOfWin

XandeR
Old 12-19-2008, 03:30 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

I dont quite follow...

Http://Ezud.com
Old 12-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

I support this idea. But, i don't think they should be promoted to s mod (baby blue) they should stay red. Just change the jurisdiction they have. Completely remodle the moderation so that everybody has justification over every single place. Imo that would be a lot smarter and some what easier.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Ezudian

Hooligan will become famous soon enoughHooligan will become famous soon enough

Edited my post for you guys ;)

I R Hooligan
Who are you?

Old 12-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Ezudian

BP4L has a spectacular aura aboutBP4L has a spectacular aura about

I Agree.

Moderators Are ok. But at the Same time.

Not ALL of them are active, i hardly see link here. I See siyico here.

Im More Active than Link and Some other Moderators. Although Link is off topic.

I Agree with this. When This site get's bigger and better. Then you can add The Regular Section Moderators.

Shoot. I'll Be an SMod if you want envy :)

Plus. If you wish to promote Some Section Moderators To Super Moderators, Make sure you get the Active Ones.

All in all.

I agree with this Choice.

Love,
BP4L

Old 12-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
I support this idea. But, i don't think they should be promoted to s mod (baby blue) they should stay red. Just change the jurisdiction they have. Completely remodle the moderation so that everybody has justification over every single place. Imo that would be a lot smarter and some what easier.
I am sorry but you sir, fail epically, you just said keep section mods and remove smods because you don't want more people to be baby blue? is that quite right?

XandeR
Old 12-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Changing the jurisdiction will just make things complicated.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Yah, this is a good idea, not so much active mods anymore ;(

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Closed Thread