Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Reinstatement to Attiusca.

Honestly, all day today I've seen Attiusca get trolled and flamed at and when she retaliates with the powers she has at hands you guys begin to cry and bitch and moan and say how horrible of an admin she is.

So far for the past few days she's been helping the site out A LOT.

So far she's done:
Fix forum permissions.
Find a creative way to hide the archives and keep them available to spiders.
Reformat the forums to allow great accessibility.
Move hundreds of thousands of posts and thousands of threads to their rightful location and then cleaning them out.
Advertise.
Keep the site active with high activity throughout the day and night.
Create rules and guidelines that are easily understandable and short and simple enough to avoid any confusion and smart ass loopholes.
Contributing ideas and thoughts to the forum that are being used already and placed into affect even after today's incidents.

Let's make one thing clear. Even though she may have been a massive troll in the past, doesn't mean that she's still a massive troll. Yes I agree that she may be a troll at heart but I've noticed a change in her. She's become more "mature" I guess you would call it and has cut back on a lot of her trolling and flaming. As I've mentioned earlier today in the shoutbox when everyone was crying that she was attacked first with fat jokes and whore remarks. Honestly, as much as I don't like their bus remarks and pedo jokes, the same applies for every other person. No person is immune to irritation, no matter their position in the world.

I like to thank Elixir, for one, for being unbiased and understanding in this situation. Much like most of you wouldn't dare use the jokes Attiusca and Monk use on me, I'd like you to show the same respect to someone who's truly trying to make this site better rather than the rest of you busy flaming and trolling someone who hasn't deserved it.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 02-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php/envy-8841.html

I too have witnessed this dramatic change.

Full support.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Ezudian

Former is on a distinguished road

I think Attiusca has done a great job being an admin so far. haters gonna hate
Old 02-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

tell me one remake that has been successful

one.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Suprar donator

ToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
tell me one remake that has been successful

one.
Then why you be here?
Old 02-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToySoldier View Post
Then why you be here?
never heard of that site
Old 02-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Suprar donator

ToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
never heard of that site
Touché sir.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:16 AM
High Donator

Nathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the rough

Atti is gayfag, LOL JK.
I always stick up for her and Monk anyway xD
Old 02-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Ezud Supporter

Slytherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Slytherman

honestly w, atti will always be a troll by heart. But she's an awesome and funny troll. I believe she has the right motives in mind and will do the forum good. What best way to retaliate against the trolls than by having a queen troll as admin :P haha
Old 02-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Ezudian

VooDoo is on a distinguished road

When I always talked to her there was always a trollytroll tone. She may be good at administrative duties, but when it comes to the forum members, they have so much hate for a troll. And who doesn't? everyone hates them
Closed Thread