Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Ezudian

red eyes 16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to red eyes 16 Send a message via Skype™ to red eyes 16
Default Red's therapy

Red's abortion clinic. No fetus can beat us!

----

I may not be a therapist.

But i offer therapeuticall sessions i have talked people out of suicide *Real ones not just attention ones*
---
I didnt go to sleep an entire day to stay up with someone who was having problems at home <3 that person..

----

I can listen and not laugh and offer my guidance..

----
Me and kami talked for about 9 hours straight and i helped him solve some issues in life (I cannot tell you what out of reds patient confidentiality)
----
I can make light of any situation--

(If it's in a conversation with "[email protected]" Then whatever is spoken in it is rock solid)

I can talk about ANYTHING if you trust me i trust you..

if you need help contact me at

[email protected]

i love helping people through there problems there problems make me feel better about my psychotic problems :confused::confused::confused:

AVAILABLE 24/7 I NEVER SLEEP ASK ANYONE XD
Old 08-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

I wanna help!!!!! :)

XandeR
Old 08-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

I have a strange craving to eat playdough, help?
Old 08-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
red eyes says:
Ok
red eyes says:
Heres what you do
red eyes says:
Take the playdough
red eyes says:
Roll it into a huge ball about as big as your throat
red eyes says:
Push it down into it
jared// says:
O.o
red eyes says:
And dont pull it out
red eyes says:
Gf
jared// says:
I like that idea
jared// says:
Brb
this mans a genius
Old 09-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Ezudian

Nick is on a distinguished road

alright ill hit you up sometime.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Ezudian

glad to know nick i can't wait to hear form you (the jared one was a joke guys)
Old 09-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Ezudian

Jacques will become famous soon enough

How would you handle this case.

A person that has been hearing voices/seeing things is deeply thinking of committing suicide.

Try that one, pm me or just write it here.
Or better do both.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Ezudian

I would tell them to go to a fucking thearpist to get that checked out cause they got shit issues..

^ starting line to break the silence and make it kinda good mood then the srs shz

I would say you should probably get that checked out by a therapist you may be a scitzo which isnt a bad thing i think i am too. And also suicide is not a option you have people who love you im sure.
And if you don't i love you <3 think of it this way. Your taking your life for granted no matter whats going on considering all the babys that die from horrible diseases http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DN
and sids.. (sudden infant death syndrome)

So your going to tell me your going to take your life when you was so lucky to be born and live and your going to take your life forgranted and just end it like that when so many other people could have lived that shouldn't have died. How would you like it if you was in the kitchen eating breakfeast with your dad and he walked in looked at you and put a gun in his mouth and blew his brains out. How would you feel.

Suicide is not an option you don't know how lucky you are to live where you do and have your life. When so many have lost theres when they deserved it more then you if your thinking about suicide. If you are still thinking about suicide i highly suggest you contact your local suicide hotline. They will not release your info no matter what happens they're theyre to talk to you.

I am not trained i just talk from experience. And also about the voices. I'm not saying someone isnt there they could be. And about the seeing things. Out of your peripheral vision you can see weird things sometimes when your alone and you turn your head around a corner you can see things out of your peripheral vision that isn't there. Your mind is a wonderful thing that can play tricks on you.

And about the voices. When things are quiet around you, Your hearing improves ALOT. And you can hear weird things. THings that dont exist. Etc. And if you actually see things talking to you or someone is talking to you and you dont just hear random things. Then you are probably a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
Which isn't a bad thing if you catch it early if the voices are bad and are driving you crazy wouldn't you rather seek therapy then be sent to a mental hospital..

-------

Idk i tried =/ i do better when they're replying its hard to just say one thing adn ebover with you have to talk these things out.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

He made me gay :eek:

Old 09-04-2008, 01:50 AM
Ezudian

^..^ what can i say i work miracles