Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 07:40 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default Blink182, All American Rejects, FOB 2009

BEFORE YOU POST: I DONT CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM - I'M NOT THE BIGGEST FAN EVER, BUT THERE GOOD GROUP(S), AND I HAVE A NEWFOUND RESPECT FOR THEM AFTER I WATCHED THESE VIDEOS, THERE NOT BAD AT ALL LIVE.

Ok, well last night I went to an AMAZING Concert. I mean, were talking amazing on the 10th level out of 9 levels.

Went with around 30 friends, and payed like 150$ per ticket, but it was damn well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVAp5zZn2u4
One of the funny songs Blink played that night, their set was an hour and a half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbUd2JkwDsA
The All American Rejects - Notice his cast, he had woke up that morning with a tumor on his knee, and he had it cut off and came to the concert, he is COMPLETELY tripping off of morphine his manager came out and told us. ALSO notice the ninja in the background to make sure he dosen't fall over himself. Can't make this shit up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9r_Nyvc0XU
This has got to be one of the most amazing solo's i've ever witnessed. Travis Barker from Blink got on a moving stage, was lifted above the crowd, and was rotating in mid air, while drumming like the beast he was. A must see!

For more of this specific show, search "Cruzan Ampithreatre 9/26/09".

Epic night.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

nice descriptive words.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:52 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

What section were you in? And where do you live? >.>
Old 09-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Fuck, didn't know Taylor lived in Florida too.. Da fux son where you stay nigga?
Old 09-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
What section were you in? And where do you live? >.>
I didn't take the video.

BUT I was in the 6th row, I got my tickets from someone on Craigs list ;)

And I live In Florida.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:02 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

I was in section six, it was up top in the center. not the best seats ever, but meh I got them cheap[er] and it was an epic concert ;D

I'm in port saint lucie Vista
Old 09-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
I was in section six, it was up top in the center. not the best seats ever, but meh I got them cheap[er] and it was an epic concert ;D

An epic concert indeed! And yea, I normally wouldn't have payed as much as I did for the tickets, but half of the price was part of a gift :P So I couldn't say no.

What was your favorite part? And haha, section six is better than the lawn >

And hot, I live in Fort Lauderdale.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Ezudian

Quote:

An epic concert indeed! And yea, I normally wouldn't have payed as much as I did for the tickets, but half of the price was part of a gift :P So I couldn't say no.

What was your favorite part? And haha, section six is better than the lawn >

And hot, I live in Fort Lauderdale.