Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 07:30 AM
Ezudian

GfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to behold
Default Help my comp !

Alright.
Currently firefox is fucked up, so i need a new browser, or should i just uninstall and reinstall firefox.

next, is there any better firewall i can get than windows? possibly a firewall which dosen't piss you off/ask for this and that.

And what virus scanner shall i get?, tried avg but i don't like it.
i have a question for you though, would you sell your mother for a AGS?
Jesus is my saviour.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:55 AM
1# Rare Name Salesman

Peetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Alright.
Currently firefox is fucked up, so i need a new browser, or should i just uninstall and reinstall firefox.

next, is there any better firewall i can get than windows? possibly a firewall which dosen't piss you off/ask for this and that.

And what virus scanner shall i get?, tried avg but i don't like it.
You should try IE, or Safari. Opera will do, too.

And try F-secure
Old 01-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Ezudian

Maz will become famous soon enoughMaz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Maz

Wats wrong with ur FF? Does it crash, open slow or wat?

Edit: try removing plugins, update it and make a virus scan. (Some type of viruses/spyware can crash the browser)
Old 01-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Whatever you do, do not ever use IE.. It's stupid as fuck.
You can use Opera, or Google Chrome until you work out the issue with Firefox.
Chrome is stable as hell.

Firewalls and anti virus area, I believe you should ask Lust.
I think he's the one that knows all about that stoof.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Use firefox or opera, they are the two best web browsers. Use McAfee, it is very reliable and nothing gets passed it.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Use firefox or opera, they are the two best web browsers. Use McAfee, it is very reliable and nothing gets passed it.
He said his Firefox was messed up, and he's looking for a substitute for it while he fixes it.
Read next time plawkz? xD
Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Ezudian

Ultralomaniac can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Ultralomaniac

i use opera, and it's the best. i suggest you do the same
Old 01-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
He said his Firefox was messed up, and he's looking for a substitute for it while he fixes it.
Read next time plawkz? xD
He asked if he should get a new broswer or reinstall firefox.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Ezudian

Fail is infamous around these partsFail is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
I'd have to disagree with the your statement about how McAfee lets nothing by. My dad and I both use McAfee, and upon opening extracting the components rar file that he downloaded, a malicious program immediately went into the registry and deleted vital components to McAfee. Once McAfee was rendered useless (this took about 5 seconds) the virus proceeded to lock down his computer to the point where he had no external hardware access and he was forced to reload windows.

Not to mention the fact that McAfee wants to update every five minutes and these updates cause massive lag and can disconnect you from the internet.

Use AVG or Kapersky.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Ezudian

letzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the rough

I actually have to agree with Fail..McAfee runs random updates and it gets annoying. Plus it lets most things go by. Try a free program such as Avast, or Avira. They are better than Avg for sure.