Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough
Default Bug abuse Vid

[hide=50]My account "Pvp Is Hard" got banned for bug abuse.
I was well known at that account. Jagex decided to ban everyone for glitching at 9/14/09.
I just wish Jagex can understand that, we do glitches for entertainment...
I didn't ruin the game, nor I gave myself advantage over other players.
People loved me doing new things.

A lot of people got banned at the same day including Svew, 5uper Bowser, Mattcoady, Auzzers, o dayum o, and many more well known glitchers...

I just wish Jagex would understand how hard we worked on our accounts, now they are banned for bug abuse... Gf Jagex

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HP9IdM-iycw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HP9IdM-iycw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/hide]

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

nice use of the youtube tags.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
nice use of the youtube tags.
Lol it was a accedent

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Ezudian

Math is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the rough

nice video sir

cant figure how u did the bounty world glitch o.o
Old 09-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

You might want to edit the video some or a lot, you leak and si in it..
Old 09-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Ezudian

Happy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really nice

Nice glitches :)
that flax one was lulz :)
the c wars one do they lose the flag?
Awsome job keep up the glitching :)

don't spam or leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
You might want to edit the video some or a lot, you leak and si in it..
si is fixed

Rep if I helped!

Old 09-19-2009, 06:38 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

wow zaharials you are such a hypocritical piece of shit, you are a leaker and a leecher, how fucking dare you call this 'the ultimate bug abuse video' when all it contains is shit bugs everybody knows, remember how you always wanted to 'trade bugs' with people? remember how you claimed you knew noclip but you just posted a pic of champ?

noob none of those bugs profit you in anyway, the SI you used for getting into the GE was leaked to everyone by auzzers including you, the cft was widely known too.

plz noob come up with some original bugs before u start self proclaiming urself as anything but the leaker/leeching noob everyone knows you are.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
wow zaharials you are such a hypocritical piece of shit, you are a leaker and a leecher, how fucking dare you call this 'the ultimate bug abuse video' when all it contains is shit bugs everybody knows, remember how you always wanted to 'trade bugs' with people? remember how you claimed you knew noclip but you just posted a pic of champ?

noob none of those bugs profit you in anyway, the SI you used for getting into the GE was leaked to everyone by auzzers including you, the cft was widely known too.

plz noob come up with some original bugs before u start self proclaiming urself as anything but the leaker/leeching noob everyone knows you are.
+1 for truth, and for once I'm not being sarcastic.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

oh and also, how's it feel to have all your accounts that you 'worked so hard on' (NICE LEVEL 80 POOR ACCOUNTS) that were banned for 'glitching'? you never profited from runescape at all, you end your runescape career with a reputation as being the 12 year old she-male ugly fuck who dated someone over the internet and no runescape accounts left.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Closed Thread