Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Banned

Gregtbh is on a distinguished road

gg me i cant see
Old 09-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
oh and also, how's it feel to have all your accounts that you 'worked so hard on' (NICE LEVEL 80 POOR ACCOUNTS) that were banned for 'glitching'? you never profited from runescape at all, you end your runescape career with a reputation as being the 12 year old she-male ugly fuck who dated someone over the internet and no runescape accounts left.
I was trying to be polite, but lmao.. thanks sayank.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Ezudian

Beanhax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
wow zaharials you are such a hypocritical piece of shit, you are a leaker and a leecher, how fucking dare you call this 'the ultimate bug abuse video' when all it contains is shit bugs everybody knows, remember how you always wanted to 'trade bugs' with people? remember how you claimed you knew noclip but you just posted a pic of champ?

noob none of those bugs profit you in anyway, the SI you used for getting into the GE was leaked to everyone by auzzers including you, the cft was widely known too.

plz noob come up with some original bugs before u start self proclaiming urself as anything but the leaker/leeching noob everyone knows you are.
FTW, I am not fucking Zaharials, Zaharials used this account a long time ago, I created it smart ass
Zaharials is a girl, I am a man! I do not leak, i do not leach, i do not fucking do anything u just said, i also agree with u about zaharials, i dont know were she is right now, we lost contact and everything. She even asked me for bugs and also claimed she knew force moves noclips. i already knew that she was that.

she fucking ruined my ezud account people thinking im zaharials because she went on my account, fuck her

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

"omfg" is almost as bad as Zaharials...he's the clueless kid known as Cool Guy855.

Anyways, the only bug in this vid that was found by you in any way was the object deletion which was already done by TO in one of their old vids. The rest was just leached bugs that have already been posted in countless of other videos.

Nice job stealing my vid's title btw. It totally makes you look cool.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
"omfg" is almost as bad as Zaharials...he's the clueless kid known as Cool Guy855.

Anyways, the only bug in this vid that was found by you in any way was the object deletion which was already done by TO in one of their old vids. The rest was just leached bugs that have already been posted in countless of other videos.

Nice job stealing my vid's title btw. It totally makes you look cool.
Back then, i watched all Tainted Ones vids from 2005-2007, started playing since 2004 and by the fucking way, u started playing runescape 2006, how the fuck would u know anything about tainted ones, they never found the object deletions, and which means ur jelouse that i found it before u, and which means that u never performed the bug until i showed pics of it on ezud. Fuck you svew, you dont know what ur talking about

Rep if I helped!

A pile of money regurigates cave which regurgitates svew which regurgitates fluid_karma which regurgitates some other exploiters person which then regurgitates Lolwut which then regurgitates #21 which then regurgitates a waffle which then regurgitates.. wait.. waffles dont have mouths.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Back then, i watched all Tainted Ones vids from 2005-2007, started playing since 2004 and by the fucking way, u started playing runescape 2006, how the fuck would u know anything about tainted ones, they never found the object deletions, and which means ur jelouse that i found it before u, and which means that u never performed thim bug until i showed pics of it on ezud. Fuck you svew, you dont know what ur talking about
Your right man. I've never watched a vid by TO in all this time I've been bug abusing and I'm totally jealous that you could delete flax in world 31 in front of 12 year olds while I'm pking with lent items, then you proceeded to get it leaked within a day of finding it like an epic haxor. You can even spell jealous correctly. Your cool man.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

lol .
Old 09-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Why is there no mutual respect between bug abusers anymore, just move on there is no point in arguing over a leaked bug anymore.. We have picture proof of smuggling out flags a years ago with a cft that to this date is not leaked you don't see me trolling..
Old 09-22-2009, 04:01 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svew View Post
Your right man. I've never watched a vid by TO in all this time I've been bug abusing and I'm totally jealous that you could delete flax in world 31 in front of 12 year olds while I'm pking with lent items, then proceeded to get it leaked within a day of finding it like an epic haxor. You can even spell jealous correctly. Your cool man.
U dont even speak clearly, did i fucking say that u never watched TO vids? Theres no proof that they even founded it, ur all bullshit, and i remember you and champ showing me the emulator for runescape a long time ago, thats probably gui editing and making bottons not do anything, ur such a fuck in the whole, all u are greedy for is players loving u, they dont know the real side of u, ur a fake, you dumb, you showoff to ppl just to get more subscribers and more!!!

Rep if I helped!

Old 09-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
U dont even speak clearly, did i fucking say that u never watched TO vids? Theres no proof that they even founded it, ur all bullshit, and i remember you and champ showing me the emulator for runescape a long time ago, thats probably gui editing and making bottons not do anything, ur such a fuck in the whole, all u are greedy for is players loving u, they dont know the real side of u, ur a fake, you dumb, you showoff to ppl just to get more subscribers and more!!!
Ya I totally want subs, 1 vid every 3 months brings in those subs like wildfire yo. I like your account named "I am on vid" and how you said your "pvp is hard" at least 5 times on your youtube account then made a vid stealing my title "ultimate glitch vid". Man that is cool. That is almost as cool as how you managed to spell "buttons" incorrectly this time. Your totally the top of your class as you've told us countless times.

Now go ahead and reply back flaming me with epic 1337 language. It'll make you look cool.

Closed Thread