Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Ezudian

Globe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Globe Send a message via Skype™ to Globe

I would enter but i stand no chance in answering those questions as i have only just started out here:)

Nice contest Envy

Globe
Old 02-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

so far Dragon and Air are the CLOSEST. Only way someone can beat them is if they get ALL the questions right.

Remember you can ask your fellow members and ex-staff for help to answer some of these.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 02-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Haha I helped Dragon with his.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Can I participate?

XandeR
Old 02-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Legendary

Air is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to all

:/ I personally think Dragon should be disqualified due to the fact that he has had help from Lol5916 with the questions...
Old 02-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air View Post
:/ I personally think Dragon should be disqualified due to the fact that he has had help from Lol5916 with the questions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
so far Dragon and Air are the CLOSEST. Only way someone can beat them is if they get ALL the questions right.

Remember you can ask your fellow members and ex-staff for help to answer some of these.
I'm not a staff memeber, kthxbai

Old 02-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Lol5916 isn't a staff member xD he's more of a security based member when it comes to ze bug abuse section.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 02-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Legendary

Air is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to all

So...what is the progress on this contest? Seriously, put in a deadline.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Ezudian

Dragon and Air are at a tie, you guys want to share the 2m by 1m each OR want 5 new questions?

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 02-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Legendary

I will take 1m each if Dragon doesn't mind. But I am f2p and level 56.