Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Ezudian

Nachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Nachos
Send a message via AIM to Nachos
Default win a phisher

yes i can make a kinda okay phisher. if you win you have to tell me what name you want, and you'll have to pay money to make it so it doesn't say "110mb.com/" after your website name. 110mb.com makes you pay about $100 a year so it's kinda good. and if you keep 110mb.com on it you don't get anyone.

i will help advertise for your phisher on youtube and runescape. please don't mess around with the website because i have made them before. only click "accounts.txt" and then bookmark it. if you go on it too much your website will get messed up.

guess a number between 1-400 you get 1 try if you don't +rep and if you do +rep then you get 4 tries.

the winner will be announced in a week so on march 22nd. who ever gets the number or gets the closest by then gets a phisher.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

137, 317, 337, 1

Those are mah guesses.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:24 AM
Ezudian

Nachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of light

vista your close on one of them. but which one :o
Old 03-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

The way his post is set up makes it sound like he is trying to get someone to buy a domain with hosting, hence the "Oh and you will have to pay for a domain so it dosent say 110mb.com.."

But I could be wrong.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Ezudian

wow jared ur the closest so far even tho i kinda hate you, your good at guessing. good job and it's per year i don't use 110mb.com anymore cause i cant pay $100 per year of a phisher until christmas when i get cash
Old 03-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Hot.

and so you all know, instead of paying, you could just use a url redirector to make it appear less nooby.

Instead of Jagex-0fficial.100mb.com it could be Jagex-0fficial.nx
Old 03-15-2009, 09:06 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

I choose ... 114, 186, 271, 338

I +repped

[X] [X] [X]
Old 03-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Ezudian

jello ur kinda close but jared is closer
Old 03-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Ezudian

WTFDang<3 is on a distinguished road

I guess 17.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Ezudian

Run N Hide will become famous soon enough

mehhhhhhhh
Closed Thread