Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR
Icon10 High Donaror [Liek 0mG]

WSUP Ezud.

I just need you guys to +Rep me and give a good reason why you need it, OR make me laugh [A LOT]

You won't be entered unless you +Rep.

Thanks and enjoy.

[PS if soemone could get me a hot scene girl avatar it'd be sexy.]

XandeR
Old 03-28-2009, 07:49 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Another rep whoring contest.
>.>
Old 03-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future

I have to keep my title ^^

XandeR
Old 03-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Scared of me overtaking it?
Cause I most definitely could today if I really wanted to. o.o
Old 03-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

[editing...]
Old 03-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Ex-Staff Member

If you guys didn't read then I said if you wanted it you had to give me a good reason, Elektronix, I suggest you edit it

XandeR
Old 03-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Basically this why I should win, we have been through alot together. I remember when we first met back in the slums of New York. When I first saw you I knew I had to have you, the ice cream that took me days to save up for nearly fell out of my mouth. I knew you and I were ment to be. As time went on we got closer and closer together. Remember our first conversation in Mrs. Duballs math class, 7th grade? Ever since then we have been insperable and having fun. Then highschool came around, 10th grade when you menstrated in class and I covered for you allowing no one to notice. When I looked into your eyes that day I knew, I knew we were ment to be. Then came prom, a night I know we will never forget. We danced and laughed all night, and even did something that changed our lives forever. I guess condoms are not as strong as one thinks. Now these past couple years havent been easy with our child and all, but one day we will be together again. Back in New York sitting on our porch together. And when you look into my eyes you will forever see the passion and love I have for you. And no matter what has or will happen I will always be there for you.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
If you guys didn't read then I said if you wanted it you had to give me a good reason, Elektronix, I suggest you edit it
Oh, Alright then.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Ex-Staff Member

JP in the lead (I lol'd)

XandeR
Old 03-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Ezudian

Nachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of lightNachos is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Nachos
Send a message via AIM to Nachos

i have a good joke for you :) i like this one better

A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon a Genie's lamp. She picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and-behold a Genie appeared. The amazed woman asked if she got three wishes.

The Genie said, "Nope...due to inflation, constant down-sizing, low wages in third-world countries, and fierce global competition, I can only grant you one wish. So...what'll it be?"

The woman didn't hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other."

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Gadzooks, lady! These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish."

"The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook and helps with the housecleaning, is good in bed and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time and is faithful. That's what I wish for ... a good mate."

The Genie let out a long sigh and said, "Let me see that map again."

lol :P
Closed Thread

Tags
amgz high-donatorzzzzzz, omg! high donator!