Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 06:51 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1
Default iTeam Tournament! [Entries]

Introduction:

This contest consists of teamwork, team building, general knowledge and yes... MORE teamwork.
There will be 4 teams of 4 (Which will be drawn at random). Each team is given the SAME task and the team has to complete this by a deadline. The team which has done the better job will win that part of the tournament.

BUT

Thats not all. You also have to vote off 1 person who is slacking off and not helping the team. Untill their is only 1 person left.

When their is only 1 person left and they win then the rest of the team still win but recieve a smaller prize.

Post here if you are willing to enter in this amazing tournament! we need 16 people to enter otherwise the teams will be uneven.

Post here if you are want to enter! [Rules will be given in the next thread]

Prizes:
Custom HTML user title
100,000 Ezud points
60 Respect
An Awesome signature
Any item from the ezud store.

I will be going through a resonably ammount of trouble for this. So please +respect if you can :)

People Participating:
Envy
Vista
Quint
Easterquest
Glitching
Op9
Xander
Fatality
TOXIN
Jello
Fat
Lol5916
Tranquility
Csg999
juvenilepunk
Travis
LinkMaster03
Dragon
Valentine
Hate
Mezala
Jord-
iceforg

Http://Ezud.com
Old 04-06-2009, 07:16 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

I guess I'll enter, gl to whoever teams with me, I'm only active on the weekends and on Tuesdays.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 04-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Put me on Envy's team. xD
Old 04-06-2009, 07:21 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future

Teams are random ;]

Old 04-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

wutz dis, i enter i think
Old 04-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Ezudian

Jake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to all

I'll join. Count me in.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:07 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Entered you in! :)

Old 04-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Ezudian

Glitching is a jewel in the roughGlitching is a jewel in the roughGlitching is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like fun.
Enter me in.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:06 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Added =D make sure your active in the tournement though because you will loose if your inactive.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

yes sign me up
i no slack:)
Closed Thread