Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Computer Central > Computer Help

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2011, 11:10 PM
High Donator

Nathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the rough
Default Urgent help.

Hey I would appreciate it if anyone could help with my multiple problems.
Thanks in advance.

1. When I startup my laptop, it goes all fine but then does some disc checking and then will go to do windows automatic updates, will get to 35% fail, revert changes and then restart it will do that twice before it starts up.

2. I seriously need to re-boot my computer but I didn't make a backup disk, anyone know how I would come to basically re-installing my ENTIRE computer?
(Sorry I aint too smart when it comes to computers)

3. I need a new keyboard for my laptop as one of the keys has been chipped off by my dog, along with the plastic bit and the rubber that presses in. It's still easily usable but I'd prefer a new keyboard tbh anyone know where I could pick one up for a Packard Bell Easy Note TJ68?

4. This is undoubtedly the fastest laptop I've ever had (not desktop) but it is still slow on Java based games like Runescape how could I speed that up?

5. When I got this laptop, well about 3 weeks later one of the speakers stopped working and I've had the laptop for about 6 months now. But anyone know what could be up with it?

Thanks to everyone who even just views this thread!