Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice
You morons are pissing me off

you fucking assholes are pissing me off im so tired of you morons. stop pming me saying you know noclip, i know none of you noclip you little fucking posers. every single day i get pms on msn and sometimes on ezud saying "OMFG I KNOW NOCLIP HAHA IM GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE" from idiots that i cant believe i actually used to like at one point. go nnoy champ you idiots he knows noclip to y dont u annoy him. and stallreborn was idiotic enough to post an edited pic of champ7020 in priffdinas saying it was a picture of her lolol fucking desperate. SAYANK STOP ASKING FOR HINTS ON NOCLIP AND TELLING ME YOU KNOW IT AND SAYING YOU KNOW IT WITH EVERY OTHER PM. sithlords just become plain fucking annoying pming me with messages like "young svew, sithy knows all" and shit trying to look like he secretly knows noclip.

sithlord doesnt know noclip
sayank doesnt know noclip
stallreborn doesnt know noclip
anyone that i havent mentioned besides champ7020 and roboreapper dont know noclip!

next time i get a pm saying they know noclip im finding your fucking ip address and crashing your computer.