Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Ezudian

Silver Commander is on a distinguished road
Default Does your school use Novell?

Hello!

I was at school today and found the best bug ever in the Novell Client. It's super easy, and gets you control of anything you want, so have fun. Basically, the Novell client is a network client, that manages log in's and limits your desktop use and stuff. It sucks, unless you know a way around it -

**Warning, you might get expelled**

It's really simple.

First, type in some junk into the log on box. It doesn't have to be correct info or anything, just a letter or number. You don't even need to put a password in.

Then, hit enter.

At the exact same time you hit enter (or pretty fast after you do - like, after the log in box goes away but before it connects to the server), pull out the network cable.

The system should freak out and log you into the administators account (or whoever runs the entire school network).

Have fun.

**But don't get caught**

Yeah, I new it existed before, but after a strange accident in the computer lab, I know for sure that it works now. It's pretty awsome to know that from the screen in front of you, you control well over 1000 computers and thousands of network users. I feel all powerful now.

Have fun!

"Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right."

"With a dishonest man you can always trust him to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for, because you never know when he's going to do something dishonest."
Old 09-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Ezudian

yourshadow is on a distinguished road

nice my shitty school uses novell i go to seymour i might have fun