Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Ezudian

Fahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really nice

[HIDE]http://rapidshare.com/files/192677307/Untitled.zip.html

heres how i did it lust since ya dont beleave me! lol[/HIDE]
Old 02-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Fahey, that is the leeched version, now gtfo my thread.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Ezudian

Fahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really niceFahey is just really nice

Omg that isnt leeched are you serious!!!!!!!! I work on it for 4 hours and you say its leeched wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A JOKE I DO IT AND THEN HE SAYS ITS LEECHED AFTER I EVEN SHOW HIM EVERY STEP IN HOW I DID IT! MODERATOR PLZ!

DO you want me to send you the files i use in my phisher and you can compare them to the leeched one cuz there is no way in hell they are the same, plus in my phisher for the log-in page i used a whole different log-in page from my freerunescapegold phisher so you can even look at that cuz the log-in page u had suckd.... wow.....
Old 02-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahey View Post
Omg that isnt leeched are you serious!!!!!!!! I work on it for 4 hours and you say its leeched wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A JOKE I DO IT AND THEN HE SAYS ITS LEECHED AFTER I EVEN SHOW HIM EVERY STEP IN HOW I DID IT! MODERATOR PLZ!
You just said it was three hours in the shoutbox, don't lie please?
If he doesn't believe you did it (neither do I) then don't get offended - takes your self elsewhere and don't let it bother you.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Ezudian

Dude i dont just waste 3 hours on this just for people to say they dont beleave me! I MADE A VIDEO ON HOW I DID IT FOR GOD SAKES!!!! HOW COULD I HAVE LEECHED WHEN HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE IT AND NOONE ELSE HAS IT EVEN?!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

The video was some flashing thing that just repeated over and over and over again. I should make a thread saying he tried to make me have a seizure.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Ezudian

I posted a rapidshare link
Old 02-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahey View Post
I posted a rapidshare link
The rapidshare video was the same..

Old 02-02-2009, 05:07 AM
Ezudian

lol nice exscuce, i just downloaded right off the site and it worked fine, ill even put it on youtube for u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTamCIM8HZQ