Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > The Old 'Zud > Gaming > Ps3

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 07:07 PM
High Donator

Brian is a splendid one to beholdBrian is a splendid one to beholdBrian is a splendid one to beholdBrian is a splendid one to beholdBrian is a splendid one to beholdBrian is a splendid one to beholdBrian is a splendid one to beholdBrian is a splendid one to behold
Default I might buy a PS3.

Any tips or information I should know, etc..
Old 09-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

New Ps3's can't play ps2 games so get an original fat 60gb. I'm sure you could find one that is hardly used for cheap.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 09-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Make sure you have a good wireless router and find out if it works with your ps3 if you decide to buy one.

Buy one from a store, as if it breaks its probable that itll be replaced for free, Ive had mine replaced about 3 times :|
Old 09-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Ezudian

Flamin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Flamin Send a message via Skype™ to Flamin
Send a message via AIM to Flamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thainerr View Post
Make sure you have a good wireless router and find out if it works with your ps3 if you decide to buy one.

Buy one from a store, as if it breaks its probable that itll be replaced for free, Ive had mine replaced about 3 times :|
Your sig...

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/29pbyic.png[/img<font color="White"><b><u><a href="http://ezud.com/forum/member.php?u=458">Siyico</a></u></b></font> was and <u><font color="Plum"><u>will</u> always</font></u> be the best staff member ever to the people that valued Ezud.</font>

<div align="left"><font color="Red">F</font>rom this lyrical curse set by me!
<font color="Red"> A</font> reverse will set Ezud free!

<font color="Red">T</font>rust me the site is done for gee!
<font color="Red">E</font>zud once a forum now online zombie!
FATE...? Lets see :) Look at the letters :)

Curse lifted?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvok View Post
New Ps3's can't play ps2 games so get an original fat 60gb. I'm sure you could find one that is hardly used for cheap.
If you wanna play Ps2 games, buy a Ps2... 60 gigs are pretty rare now as they're discontinued.

Get the new PS3 slim. $299 and a 120gig hard drive. My friend got one. ;D

[X] [X] [X]
Old 09-24-2009, 11:41 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Tbh. Ps3's own on graphix, Yet suck on gameplay. Exclusives are all for xbox - So no point.

Imo Just get an MW2 Package with the elite, It's 299. Get all cod games, + A themed 250gb xbox. For the price of one ps3.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh god View Post
Tbh. Ps3's own on graphix, Yet suck on gameplay. Exclusives are all for xbox - So no point.

Imo Just get an MW2 Package with the elite, It's 299. Get all cod games, + A themed 250gb xbox. For the price of one ps3.
Gameplay is awesome imo. Both consoles have almost the same amount of exclusives.

Also Ps3s play blu-ray. A Blu-Ray player is atleast 200 bucks. So for $299, you get a 120gig PS3, which is a steal. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is coming out October 13 which is supposedly the most anticipated game this year. Free online too. ;P

[X] [X] [X]
Old 10-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Ezudian

matto will become famous soon enoughmatto will become famous soon enough

PS3 is better than GayBox because:

*Blu-Ray
*MAG Exclusive (download demo and you'll see what I mean)
*Don't pay for online gameplay
*Don't need fuckin gay points to download from store, pay with actual cash so you don't waste money buying points and having loads leftover
Old 10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Ezudian

Dayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by matto View Post
PS3 is better than GayBox because:

*Blu-Ray
*MAG Exclusive (download demo and you'll see what I mean)
*Don't pay for online gameplay
*Don't need fuckin gay points to download from store, pay with actual cash so you don't waste money buying points and having loads leftover
Blu-Ray Sucks giraffe penis if you already have an hd tv.

Gay.

$7 a month for xbl is really expensive....not?

Use left-over points to buy other stuff.

/thread.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Ezudian

srfactory is on a distinguished road

u can go and play online for free with ur internet, i thought u need to pay for xbox360 live, also ps3 has wireless and xbox 360 doesnt have that