Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Ezudian

voltron is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to voltron Send a message via Yahoo to voltron
Send a message via ICQ to voltron Send a message via AIM to voltron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Yes, over how long of a time period? and also why do you need an account when you could just phish a good one for free?
exactly

scamming ass nigga
Old 01-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Infracted for flaming.
Apparently you don't take into account that people RECOVER phished accounts...
So please don't accuse our senior members of scamming, especially when I have let him on my accounts before.

XandeR
Old 01-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Yes, over how long of a time period? and also why do you need an account when you could just phish a good one for free?
A year and a half. I started in mid-August. I cannot phish anymore. I have been sent a letter in the mail from Jagex to cease, and desist. If you have any idea about the law, then you would know what that means.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
A year and a half. I started in mid-August. I cannot phish anymore. I have been sent a letter in the mail from Jagex to cease, and desist. If you have any idea about the law, then you would know what that means.
Is it at all possible to buy a copy of this phisher from you?

I have accounts, a good amount but most of my high lvled ones are gone and I only have one good acc and its the one im playing on atm.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 01-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
exactly

scamming ass nigga
Stupid noob, he needs acc that he can BUG with, this means he needs accounts that fit a certain criteria.

Edit:

~Osht double post soz.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 01-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Ezudian

03699 is on a distinguished road

I think I may have an account, let me check for it.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Does it have to be mems?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Op9 View Post
Does it have to be mems?
That or be like 105+

Old 01-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Mind showing picture previews of the phisher via PM? if you would i could get a members account with alright stats for you. pm me
Old 01-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops View Post
Mind showing picture previews of the phisher via PM? if you would i could get a members account with alright stats for you. pm me
Can't show pictures, it would give away the concept(idea) of the phisher, which is why it makes so much l00t in the first place.

Closed Thread