Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > The Old 'Zud > Gaming > Computer

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual
Default Diablo 3 - Korean?

Found out about this.. zzz

Here's a link

Useful you're Diablo fan or some shit like that. (ftw)

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/?rhtml=y

Change it to KOREAN

BRIXZ WILL BE SHATTTT
Old 08-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

Awesome Sauce.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of

Indeed, I'll translate most of this shit.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

yea plz post here tanslated
Old 08-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Ezud Donator

-----MAIN PAGE----

Hwasinin of Diablo and Mephisto, and Baal and corrupt human bondage as slaves attempting to build a sanctuary to harness the world of the time 20 years have passed since hwijeoeotdeon. But the devil never had direct contact people still remember that moment did not fade, soul, mend wounds were dressed.

Dekadeu Kane when he came back to the ruined cathedral teuriseuteuram, Diablo appeared in this world that one of the comets that fell in place. Dark omen deuriwoomyeo flaming comet, the forces of hell and resurrected to fight against the corrupt angels of heaven keep the world are calling a hero.

Diablo III rendered in 3-D live in a beautifully breathing gothic fantasy world Explore the Sanctuary.

Medicine from the other four had appeared robust and even barbarian predecessor, including a completely new look of the character by selecting a job and fight the forces of hell, please unclean.

Environmental factors can interact with Sanya as a weapon can attack the enemy. Havok (Havoc) with physical systems Diablo III set a trap and manipulate the earth, can destroy the objects several environmental factors such as the enemy can take advantage of the variety.

Easier to be able to play with friends and improve several features of Diablo III on Battle.net multiplayer enjoy it. You can feel the tension and fun alternative.

Show features Diablo III

Sign adventure into the world of Sanctuary embark

----FEATURES----

iablo III rendered in 3-D live in a beautifully breathing gothic fantasy world Explore the Sanctuary.

Medicine from the other four had appeared robust and even barbarian predecessor, including a completely new look of the character by selecting a job and fight the forces of hell, please unclean.

Environmental factors can interact with Sanya as a weapon can attack the enemy. Havok (Havoc) with physical systems Diablo III set a trap and manipulate the earth, can destroy the objects several environmental factors such as the enemy can take advantage of the variety.

Easier to be able to play with friends and improve several features of Diablo III on Battle.net multiplayer enjoy it. You can feel the tension and fun alternative.

---OTHER SHIT ---

NEW SHIT

- MONK http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/monk.xml

POSTING MORE
Old 08-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Ezud Donator

WIZARD !!!!!!!!!!!

The purpose of using evil magic can not tolerate them because the nature, magic, technology and training in itself a philosophical level, I guess they are in many hates. But, in fact, from the distant yaegida. I can not abide the laws and authority to protect our ancient traditions and polished for thousands of years to pay off the teaching of submission is the wizard.

Last kaldeumui young people, to act that way for the wizard incorrectly inflated exaggerated story went out. Yes. Here I am not a magician, wizard, word by word for unpleasant was used. Write a decent spell the name of growing such a magician with meaning and referred to the young upstart seems too limited. Magic-wielding outlaw indiscriminate associated with this rumor now we hwipsseuneunde area, the wizard in the sanctuary of the tribe yisyari through contacts that I actually know the truth hidden behind one of the few people could be.

"" Not much fun here, I'm not a magician, wizard, word, the word was used. Write a decent spell the name of growing such a magician with meaning and referred to the young upstart seems too limited. ""

The wizard of the world receives from the Wizard to send your childhood was sent here. Since the first launch was rude and uncooperative student can see between her hometown of Xi'an in the land laws of the wizard to teach our soholhaetdeon said. The original Wizard of esuui bujokin glass bending and not strictly the commandments, he did to her chaotic soul so that it can get over the lack Ray Wiese said. However, even a respected teacher of Bizet, Ray could not control the young wizard. Happen to other people around you or think without results, look dangerous while still pursuing the forbidden magic has been witnessed.

""
Won

The young wizard is actually a notorious place in the sanctuary below into the abyss of grief was not the fact that the story went, but to promote public safety, order, keeping the most dangerous thing that went in the store as ancient revealed. Non face to face Ray baltekgwa great wizard, when I got asked to explain themselves, instead of being punished, she deserved to baltekeul brazenly attacked. Our first lessons in the city, young people rebellious temperament tangled in the fight exaggerated stories that have already blown up the myth level. But, in fact, she's the most powerful wizards and Taisha Lee beolin have not won the honors in the fight I'll talk to convey. For more information, surely not unknown baltekdo did not regain consciousness, but according to reliable sources in her deception and fraud are highly of the great wizard downfall. In addition, the upstart Wizard baltekyi sijeonhan magical powers, it did not receive the damage brought significant property damage was confirmed. The city immediately after the young wizard tteonatgi Showdown exactly where, so now nobody knows.

This article was written to alert, but the situation now is quite poor. I myself do not understand antisocial and powerful magic in the game you're playing young, inexperienced wizard, you go wandering about the world. These are smarter than you or too dangerous for a long time because he's not training the magic of such a system was banned. To explore the young wizard's magic is magic That's forbidden. Laid the foundation of reality, the power to manipulate the primitive magic malyida focused. Imagine, a reckless 19-year-old girl flying time, the situation his own way! Hole is a thrill to consider. This self-styled wizard again kaldeumeuro Wind is my honest hope he's not coming back.

pictures

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/wizard.xml

PICTURES NOT WORKING.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Ezud Donator

BARBARIAN -

ADDITIONAL INFO SUCH AS PICTURES http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/char...barbarian.xml#

RIGHT

Lee sells a variety of world people, cultures, types of animals as you want to record has gone, I traveled very far. However, the ancient fortress walls of the fort was a redoubt when he stood up in despair and did not feel tasted previously. I have been to see the warriors will direct. Exist, or almost as legendary, sacred mountains ahriat and cruel giants lived and the battlefield with weapons in hands, churning with rage malyida warriors have. Instead, it now seems to me the line here, I can even imagine what his power is the mountain fell to pieces.

It is this situation that can not be absolute. But the real proof that it happened in front of me are lies.

Could what happened actually happened? Where are the great warriors who once could have?

"" I have come to see veterans directly. Exist, or almost as legendary, sacred mountains ahriat and cruel giants lived and the battlefield with weapons in hands, churning with rage malyida warriors have. ""

The pride of a strong warrior and noble history has defended the invasion of hungry hordes Previously, the blood was simply known fault, but now everybody knows what the truth is. Besides its history contained ln this is more a sad story. Veterans, we must remember how many of you have integrity. They 'boundaries, "LA refers to remember things. This work is the core of culture warriors have. Because, the thing that in the mountains and the mysterious ahriat to keep something is to think that their uimura. If you have this great mountain warriors against the bar done mateun died or had to get my foot in the dead can be recognized as a true champion when it did not state that the soul myeongyeropji believe I've been wandering the world.

"

"

Progress set

If you have any veterans have survived, so it's no living without hope is clear. Veterans have similar means deongchina frenzy, but prudence is not a cruel monster, so the rumors may saenggyeonatneun. The home as well as noble warriors who have strong faith has been destroyed because up until that crashed into his humble Could?
Old 08-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Ezud Donator

WITCHDOCTOR

They're free of the terrible lack of medicine, Saga umbaru most believe is only a legend, which exists in battle, those two own eyes, I was OK. Of course, even the eyes are difficult to believe that his presence was. Medicine, causing an explosion just buying toxic liquid and powder by using the invocation of spirit mind and body of a relative attacked the enemy and wiped out clearly went unn*****gly. This also does not seem enough, otherworldly creatures in the world control me fuck undead tore apart the enemy.

These rare in open areas known teganjera rare sight, a large south eastern tip of the continent to explore deep inside the jungle planet when torajan oversaw. There objective was to discover the lack of residence. This area is so isolated where it had never been so far tteuin the eyes of outsiders. Luckily, I had met in battle, thanks to medicine, stacked four and acquaintance, received his introduction bujokin 'five hill tribes' and was able to fix things.

Southern Culture on the lack of umbaru teganje fascinating yet more people are living in a civilized environment, you can pretty hwangdanghal. For example, the five hill tribes' is' lack of seven stone 'or' cloudy valley low 'wage wars, and often enough, but it's a question chireuneun conscious objective is to conquer the other side. I include the story of that tribe, culture and periodically write to the mountain offers a gift for a memorial to war to save beolin I was told. I talk about this more carefully when asked, they burst out laughing Lisa, my life is starting to worry not have to admit the fact. However, what is that worth in a society as complex as you want to honor and to talk the subject over carefully while in combat I only got people talking about being recognized for sacrifice never was relieved to hear.

"" It does not even seem insufficient, medicine called out from the other world, live undead creatures tore apart the enemy in control me. ""

Lack of depth matahjun me to talk with people who said, my lack of faith in the Kura AJ eumbwiru lack of self-definition based on that I knew. Loosely translated, you say it, "the earth was not created" our culture and language is completely unfamiliar with the concept of Being can not call this an accurate translation. This divine truth and reality as we normally experience is wrapped in material things, then this implies is that faith. As public awareness chireuneun their lives for something as important as that, when you take it 'the land was not created' living in the material world as they loose from the god of life is central to the power of sacrifice.

""
Won

Medicine, the four 'not created the earth' and to communicate very well. In addition, the conscious mind with the discipline found in the jungle by using special plants, roots and herbs can be ganpahal this entity. Technically they are of such a state to communicate with 'trance of the soul' is called.

The most important in life, the power of faith with this concept, this lack of self-sacrifice and collectivism, and personal philosophy eoknureundaneun for lack of interest in faith is considered sacred. This concept in our culture, the concept is so unfamiliar that felt like Dig deeper.

Unfortunately, that happened after the disturbance and because of some event distinguishes the recent war, I woke up, because that lack of social trouble among happened was, I gamdolja tense atmosphere there was a hurry to leave.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

total chinglish lol, i read all it it seems pretty interesting but its not my type of game
Old 08-24-2009, 12:36 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Koreans eat dogs.