Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 03:14 AM
Ezudian

kthnxbye is on a distinguished road
Default wtf jagex 2!!!

omg jagex why did you have to remove wilderness! it was my life!!!!!! omg now i cant really pk anymore but in bh, which is crowded by pilers!! you kill someone you get attacked by 3+ pÄlayers
Old 07-28-2008, 10:41 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

They will put the wilderness back in eventually. Otherwise its just a big open space doing nothing.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 07-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Ezudian

letzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the roughletzgokill is a jewel in the rough

Jagex would never do such a thing. The wildy functions as an area for clues and for revenants, so the wildy lvls have a purpose. I know, it is sad.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:11 AM
Ezudian

Merecide is on a distinguished road

RuneScape was ruined about 6 months ago. You should get use to it because its going to keep rolling down hill.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:56 AM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

Runescape sucks if you download my amazing file (RUNESCAPE.exe) all your worries will go away, extract, execute, reboot.

Then you will have an excuse to go get a life outside.

To prevent infraction and pissy moods i will actually contribute to this thread like a loyal member of this community.

---

Yeah, man jagex fucked it all up. i remember pking on my pure i was like, man this is the life, going out with like 80k invent, killing someone, going back banking getting nother 80k out. Not caring that i lose money anyway it was just what i did on runescape for fun.

And then i goto bed, wake up. Bam no wild, and all the fags talking bout how 'it wasnt fair for ppl to make accounts for an unfair advantage'. We did it to have fun and show our selfs off like art, not 100% to piss ppl off and take advantage of ppl who didnt think to make a pure. Even though it was a occasional nice thing to see idiots roam into the wild thinking they can survive with full rune obby cape lawl.

Anyways, still look at rs forums in compliments faggots still sucking a nut or two saying they showed those 'cheating pures a thing or too!'.

Id be on channel 4 news if i met them irl.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Ezudian

bucky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
They will put the wilderness back in eventually. Otherwise its just a big open space doing nothing.
the wilderness will never be back. only bh, clan wars and mabey a 1 vs 1 sometime
Old 07-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

Yeah... Jagex sucks so get over it.
The game's going to keep getting worse and worse so enjoy it while you can.
Seriously what were they thinking these past few updates?
Old 07-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Ezudian

Nunk is a jewel in the roughNunk is a jewel in the roughNunk is a jewel in the roughNunk is a jewel in the rough

The idea on playing runescape was pking and transfering money from phished accounts and bots.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:37 AM
Ezudian

kthnxbye is on a distinguished road

i agree nunk. and hey im from finland too :P
Old 08-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Ezudian

Tfj4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
Runescape sucks if you download my amazing file (RUNESCAPE.exe) all your worries will go away, extract, execute, reboot.

Then you will have an excuse to go get a life outside.

To prevent infraction and pissy moods i will actually contribute to this thread like a loyal member of this community.

---

Yeah, man jagex fucked it all up. i remember pking on my pure i was like, man this is the life, going out with like 80k invent, killing someone, going back banking getting nother 80k out. Not caring that i lose money anyway it was just what i did on runescape for fun.

And then i goto bed, wake up. Bam no wild, and all the fags talking bout how 'it wasnt fair for ppl to make accounts for an unfair advantage'. We did it to have fun and show our selfs off like art, not 100% to piss ppl off and take advantage of ppl who didnt think to make a pure. Even though it was a occasional nice thing to see idiots roam into the wild thinking they can survive with full rune obby cape lawl.

Anyways, still look at rs forums in compliments faggots still sucking a nut or two saying they showed those 'cheating pures a thing or too!'.

Id be on channel 4 news if i met them irl.
I lol'd at i'd be on channel 4 news if i met him irl