Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
Let me clear a few things up here, Dvok I clarified with you yesterday that you do not know how to read and you continue to go on about something you misread months ago, also that my dick is bigger.

Second this bug is not invincibility, You can still be attacked you can still take damage If need be I can post some proof of this.. If you look at the video, 1:10-1:12 you see a rev attack us on the way to the corp. gf kid my dick is bigger.
I'm pretty sure we cleared up whos dick is bigger when you claimed my glitch was "well known" from months back before it was possible to do.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 09-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Point there fluid, mind telling us what bizarre name you made up for this bug then?
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

like the simple minded fucks you are, you will never understand how any of our bugs work. you live inside the little box that stops you from excelling at anything, you believe anything anyone says. 'invalid character'? no such thing, i could list 100 reasons why just the theory of an invalid character is bullshit, Jared or someone just made it up and like the simple minded fucks you are, you believe it. like Fluid said earlier, we get attacked by a revenant in the vid proving it's not just some lame little 'invincibility' bug.

the reason we were always hesitant to post anything on this site is because of exactly what's happened, all you wannabe elitist fags think you are top shit and assume you know how it's done because of what i mentioned earlier, if one nerd comes in here and says 'oh i know how this is done 2ez s0n lolz its just invincibility' all the other nerds believe it.

when you really think about it, every major bug that's been found within the past give or take 6 months (that wasn't caused directly by Jagex e.g like an update caused some fuck up like the penguin spying bug that everyone knew about) has been first found by us then slowly trickles its way down and eventually lands in your leeching hands where you idiots think of lame little names for it and make a whole bunch of videos.

and to Dvok or Ice or whoever the fuck you are (just another wannabe elitist fag), keep living inside your little box waiting for the next bug to be leaked to you so you can go do it and claim how awesome you are because Jagex didn't care enough to ban you and you made a few mil.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
like the simple minded fucks you are, you will never understand how any of our bugs work. you live inside the little box that stops you from excelling at anything, you believe anything anyone says. 'invalid character'? no such thing, i could list 100 reasons why just the theory of an invalid character is bullshit, Jared or someone just made it up and like the simple minded fucks you are, you believe it. like Fluid said earlier, we get attacked by a revenant in the vid proving it's not just some lame little 'invincibility' bug.

the reason we were always hesitant to post anything on this site is because of exactly what's happened, all you wannabe elitist fags think you are top shit and assume you know how it's done because of what i mentioned earlier, if one nerd comes in here and says 'oh i know how this is done 2ez s0n lolz its just invincibility' all the other nerds believe it.

when you really think about it, every major bug that's been found within the past give or take 6 months (that wasn't caused directly by Jagex e.g like an update caused some fuck up like the penguin spying bug that everyone knew about) has been first found by us then slowly trickles its way down and eventually lands in your leeching hands where you idiots think of lame little names for it and make a whole bunch of videos.

and to Dvok or Ice or whoever the fuck you are (just another wannabe elitist fag), keep living inside your little box waiting for the next bug to be leaked to you so you can go do it and claim how awesome you are because Jagex didn't care enough to ban you and you made a few mil.
This whole argument is actually over a bug I found and wasn't leaked no one found it before me so your argument is invalid. I don't care this glitch is invincibility on the Corp.

Really, you're saying I made a 'few mil' when you're sitting with a 100M bank? I made 300M.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Lol .
Old 09-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Ezudian

RSNathaniel is on a distinguished road

Honestly, Dvok, GTFO their backs? The Tainted Ones performed more glitches than all the lame ass graphicals you'll ever even hear about, let alone leech off how to perform them. Am I a bigshot bug abuser? No. Am I a leecher? No. I stumbled across a simple PvP glitch that made me 50m-80m in a few days, and then I got permed. So yes, you could say I shouldn't be talking, but at least my entire life isn't devoted to monitoring this site for the occasional leak or hint at how to perform a glitch.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSNathaniel View Post
Honestly, Dvok, GTFO their backs? The Tainted Ones performed more glitches than all the lame ass graphicals you'll ever even hear about, let alone leech off how to perform them. Am I a bigshot bug abuser? No. Am I a leecher? No. I stumbled across a simple PvP glitch that made me 50m-80m in a few days, and then I got permed. So yes, you could say I shouldn't be talking, but at least my entire life isn't devoted to monitoring this site for the occasional leak or hint at how to perform a glitch.
God stfu? You don't know what we're arguing about. I found the interface off of tutorial island. Fluid claimed it was widely known and had been for a few months. The point is, the interface WAS NOT possible until a few weeks ago when they updated all of the interfaces. I found it and smuggled it out on the first day. I'm just proving that they go around and claim to know glitches. This time it backfired. Want to know why it wasn't possible before the update? For one the interfaces and animations reacted slower. Meaning the game wouldn't register the dagger being finished making even if you completed the full animation. It would take an extra 1-2 seconds for the bar to turn into the dagger. Also - The 'Run' toggle would interrupt the smithing animation, a long with EVERY SINGLE OTHER WAY to close the design interface. run toggle does NOT close the smithing interface. Meaning - After the update it was possible to get stacked interfaces IE the smithing interface under the design then run toggle off. you would start the animation and the interface would pop up yet again. Since run toggle doesn't interrupt the animation thanks to the update it was possible to toggle it and finish making the dagger.

TRUST ME IT WAS NOT possible before the update. Besides the minimap click one. That is a totally different glitch however.

Also- The only reason I brought up this glitch is because it is the sole reason the tut has changed. Or in the least the starting interface. Meaning the glitch had a impact on the game itself. I'm not claiming the glitch was hard to do. I'm claiming JaGex changed their game partly because of me.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Ezudian

Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Skype™ to Dragon

is it really smart to pick a fight with the most respected buggers in rs?
Old 09-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
No, it is not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
Point there fluid, mind telling us what bizarre name you made up for this bug then?
Well, from day one I called it DMT. Needless to say if you cannot guess what that stands for your hopeless..
Old 09-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
They're respected because they go 'L0l I CAN HAZ DUPE AND DO EPIC BUGS U NEVER UNDERSTAND LOL!!1!"

Really I think the best thing that Fluid has done is two people in fight caves.

Tags
fluid_karma, hej, hej was here, jasper, sayank