Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > The Old 'Zud > Gaming > Xbox 360

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of
Default CoD 5 Nazi Zombies Glitches

there has been a recent update, I will need to Re-Test these

Well here, you can post your nazi zombies glitches :) i will post them here when i can

Nacht der Untoten (Meaning 'Night of the Undead' in German

1) with this one it is very helpful for someone to have a flame thrower (requires 2+ people) (POSSIBLY PATCHED)

Start by opening to the two couches (DO NOT OPEN HELP DOOR)

Use the random weapon box until someone gets a good combo like ray gun and flame thrower/browning.

Have one person (one without the good weapons) go into the starting room, you will see a pillar near the help door, stand on the side that faces the weapon that costs 300 points and duck.

Have the person with the good weapons go to the grenade spot and stand against the railings and stone.

Have the downstairs player watch the window next to the gun and occasionally the stairs.

You will see the zombies getting stuck around the stairs, just flame them!!!

Good luck, picture (dot downstairs is crouching spot, other is standing spot):

2) this one you can do with one player (POSSIBLY PATCHED)

Get upstairs with the weapons of choice.

Go to the room without the grenades and go to the opposite side of the stairs and door.

There is a big half wall, all you do is face the end of it at a angle, sprint, jump and duck into the wall.

The zombies should get stuck, enjoy.

Picture (dot is lying spot):

Verrückt or 'Insane' in German

Shi No Numa or 'The Zombie Swamp in German

This thread has been created by Csg999

I will rep contributers once I confirm the glitch works

If this helps, take the time to rep if you want, I took the time to write this :)

Nacht der Untoten map: http://rapidshare.com/files/234305326/Intro-1.png

Owned by teh sig?
Old 05-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Ezudian

Fuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to allFuzzman is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Fuzzman

What's the point? To train to get points?
Old 05-17-2009, 02:32 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

the point is some people wanna get to very high waves.

Owned by teh sig?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Thanks dude. I'ma try these when I borrow CoD5 from my friend.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 05-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Ezudian

No problem, me and mate dun play verrückt so i hope people will get glitches for it :)

Owned by teh sig?
Old 05-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Sweet i'll have to try these the next time I play. Does the flamethrower have infinite ammo?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Ezudian

Yes so i highly suggest if you get one you use it

Also ray gun is good

On the second one if you hav a bazooka and wait for all the zombies to pile up at wave 15ish and blast em u will get liek 3 max ammos and a few insta kills and nukes

Owned by teh sig?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Nice, I this should be useful all the glitches I knew where patched..

is this for ps3 or xbox?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:57 AM
Ezudian

Either :).

Owned by teh sig?
Old 05-24-2009, 03:45 AM
Ezudian

Happy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really nice

It works for both wow i never knew that are you sure? Does ps3 have online updates? Since xbox does and tht is how they get patched

don't spam or leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!