Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 06:07 AM
Ezudian

Ultralomaniac can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Ultralomaniac

How is that spam? and more importantly, how is your post not?
Old 01-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Well, personally i do find capital punishment correct to an extent. I don't think that if i went on a killing spree and murdered 20 people i should just sit in jail. That's complete bullshit. To the people who don't agree with me. Lets say a person kills your whole entire family EXCEPT you. Wouldn't you want to see them die? Like come on. And it shouldn't be this bullshit lethal injection. It should be motherfucking torture. I don't give a shit who you are you do something like that you deserve the pain you put your victims through....
Lethal injection is now considered inhumane.

no srsly.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 01-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Ezudian

the arguments that people give against lethal injection is just embarassing.
such as "it hurts the victim!"
Quote:
Opponents of lethal injection believe that it is not actually humane as practiced in the United States. Opponents argue that the thiopental is an ultra-short acting barbiturate that may wear off (anesthesia awareness) and lead to consciousness and an excruciatingly painful death wherein the inmate is unable to express his pain because he has been rendered paralyzed by the paralytic agent.

seriously? pretty much they're dying from a narcotic overdose.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultralomaniac View Post
Consider it like this:

You and i are playing a friendly game of go-fish at my kitchen table, drinking some orange juice

then you start throwing punches at me out of nowhere
and i block them and punch you back, actually giving you a black eye and breaking your nose. you then file charges against me, but it was in self-defence so you have no grounds. i drink your orange juice then never speak to you again
Oh thanks for putting it in easy terms for me, my small mind could not comprehend what is going on. Im not "throwing punches at you" im simply questioning your reason. Questioning is a big part of debate, get used to it or leave, stop crying.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Ezudian

you were questioning my ethics, which was very much so off-topic
Old 07-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Ezudian

JJones is on a distinguished road

1. I believe if one man takes anothers life, then he should be punished by death. But nothing less than murder. However, if it is manslaughter, then the criminal deserves life in prison. He didn;t intentionaly kill, so why take his life for it? If the murder is intentional, then go ahead and use the death penalty

2. i dont care how the job is done, but i dont think people should be aloud to watch. It makes the punishment even more gruesome.

3. Like i said before, capital punishment should only be implemented to people who commit murder
Old 09-29-2012, 01:36 AM
Ezudian

Bitbig is on a distinguished road
Default Capital Punishment

Is it fair to arbitrarily increase punishment to your child?

If you were to tell your child that if he or she did a certain sin or mistake, you would implement a certain punishment, and when that infraction took place, you added a number of extra punishment, would you think you were acting in a fair and just manner?

A scenario would go like this.
If you told your son, if you do not make your bed, I will ground you for 2 days.
That same day, he did not or refused to make his bed.
You confront him and say that he is grounded for 2 days. At the same time, you tell him that he is also grounded for a further week and also looses all T V privileges and must also do the dishes for a month.

Do you think you have dealt fairly with your child?

Regards
DL

Tags
convict, criminal, death row, die, lethal injection