Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:55 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

-_- ok then.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 06-09-2009, 06:21 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
-_- ok then.
Not to stoop down to your level... but you have changed baby cakes. I'm surprised you're trying to bring me down as being admin, it makes meh sad. Simply because you don't want to give me a shot? Not like you used to be as a normal member when me and Envy said you had potential.

Shame, shame.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future

WTF?!

When have i once said ''Ima take your admin awayzzzz'' =/

Old 06-09-2009, 06:57 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

You have since I got the rank brought me down about it

"Primary Usergroup: Fake Admin"
When in the thread it mentioned why it is that.

"6 admin is too much" Well 21 and link I havent seen on *No offence to either of you* And Envy enjoys himself, and Tyriq I (beleive?) is pretty much retired and here for overall wholeness. So I am here to work.

Lastly - "How the hell did you get admin?"
Speaks for itself.

But I'm going to stop responding too it as I'm not going to start some e-drama when there is work to be done.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Ezudian

Windows2kServerEdition has a spectacular aura aboutWindows2kServerEdition has a spectacular aura about

Where is teh love.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:30 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

No i mean basically you have been insanly inactive from the site and come back as an admin. I posted the fake admin thing because i didn't know if you was admin or not when i saw it?

And i still think 6 admins is enough its too many IMO. im entitled to my opinion.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Ezudian

^
Whatever let's you sleep at night..

Anyways - Keep the PMs coming, I've gotten some great ideas so far!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

greetings and welcome back..?

i be vanity
Old 06-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

I thought this was my topix.