Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > TV & Movies

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Ezudian

Jord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Jord-
Default Kimbo Slice.

Just watch it k? (Its fighting, he used to be in the ufc, he now bare nuckle fights).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHRv4...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY9kq...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeLFt...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ral24...eature=related

There are more,, Enjoy. x

rep pl0x :P
Old 08-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

ehh you have it backwards. he used to be a backyard fighter or w/e and now he's trying to get into the ufc, but he has to go through the ultimate fighter thing first.

he did have a cagefight (but it wasn't in the ufc), but he got knocked out in like 15 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ZxpbtcC8A
Old 08-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Ezudian

Jord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
ehh you have it backwards. he used to be a backyard fighter or w/e and now he's trying to get into the ufc, but he has to go through the ultimate fighter thing first.

Ohyeh sorry, :) He is allredy in the UFC?? Cuz i sware ive seen some fights of him in UFC, But i dont watch UFC no more, i normaly watch Cage Rage
Old 08-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Hahaha Vanity I was just about to post that link. But god damn I would not want to fight Kimbo.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Hahaha Vanity I was just about to post that link. But god damn I would not want to fight Kimbo.

Na i wuldnt either haha, I saw this vid of him fighting this man, and kimbo just stood there and let him punch him like 3 times in the face full on . i was like :o !
Old 08-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

He made it into the UFC because he had thousands possibly millions of 'Online Fans'.

He brings in good money when he fights, so they recruited him. Also because he can fight.. kinda.

In my opinion he has to get out of UFC. He's a good Street Fighter (standing) he'll never win when he gets an opponent who does BJJ.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

***8220;Kimbo Slice vs Dreads***8221;

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

Sorry, you must be 18 or over to view this video or group.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

lol he's so shit against people that know what there doing
Old 08-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Ezudian

Iced Liquid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
lol he's so shit against people that know what there doing
Then why is he like 4-1 in mma?
Old 08-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced Liquid View Post
Then why is he like 4-1 in mma?
you tell me :o