Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god
Default Yet another 2 suggestions by Teh god.

This is just a simple and plain suggestion, add three child boards for suggestion board, denied, accepted and Pending. It will keep it more organised.

My second suggestion will be a 'Spam man' rank, Two or three people or hired to look after the site, closing and archiving any threads 18 days old+ or whatever the gravedigging rule is on these forums. They will have the power to infract for spamming,close threads and edit Threads made. This will help the overall smoothness off ezud immensly.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Eh, the sub forums for the Suggestions forum sounds possible.
It would definately help to have a topic pinned with all the denied ideas too, so we don't get the same suggestions.

As for the "Spam Man" thing.
Yeah, I have no oppinion.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of

Well, thank's for sharing your thoughts. If you think about it the spamm man/janitor would only make ezud better. Also, don't forget to +rep.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

I might actually do the first suggestion, the second one not so sure.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-29-2008, 01:35 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

We already have the second rank; it's called Super Moderator.

The first one is up to Envy.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Ezudian

Yea, however the moderators seem to be busy or incapable of spending 5minitues looking through a couple of boards, that's why i raised the issue.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

defiantly the spam man ex. http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php...no_clip-4852p2. the 1st page its pretty much all spam and rite after i post theres another spam post rite under it :o
spam man being appointed would be great for the community and i think it should be done soon because of all the spam posts. if it is a noob like new member he could be warned about spamming and the spam man could show him an example of spam/non spam. I also think the spam man should be someone who posts worthy posts and hardly no spam also has been with the forum for a long time Cough cough *me and some other people* cough Cough but I dont want to sound like a rank hungry ass.

just my thought ;)
Old 02-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

The first sounds do-able, the second is what we have mods for.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
The first sounds do-able, the second is what we have mods for.
But the mods dont close the old threads infract for spamming and close useless threads if you appoint a spam mans you wont even need a section for reporting people for spamming because the spam mans will take care of it. Hardly ever people get infracted for spamming unless it is brought to the mods attention in the reporting section and having a war on it for weeks.
also they should be called janitors or something like that.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

i like both of ur ideas, #21 i know u said they r called super mods but these guys will only be able to do what Teh God stated

Owned by teh sig?
Closed Thread