Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr
Default Underground Music.

Do you think your area has a form of music that is exclusive to that area? Or are you just into a form of music that the masses has yet to hear? Then post and discuss in this topic.

Not alot of people like the major underground music I like but, I would like to see what innovative and inspired music you listen too..

Personally I love Dubstep, Dub and Grime.

This guy produces Dubstep from Australia but moved to an urban area in England called Manchester, and most urbanised areas in England are familiar with these genres or even the average teenager as the music has definately spread. Please listen to the whole song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo

Btw if you don't like 1 or 2 videos that you see in these genres then don't stop listening because this musics still growing, always changing. A key to this music you must wait at least a minute or 2 into the song as it drops and changes thew out.

Another : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc67C94wSx0

Then another personal favorite of mine is GRIME music. Which, is considered black music and the most innovative music in the U.K. Personally I don't consider it black music as its produced mainly by white DJs.

GRIME - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tejnhlwg1k

If you wonder why I'm into these genres, I've been growing up in an urban area which, is usally dismissed as being uncultured, rough and negative. But personally I've seen so much good come out of where I'm from, so much innovation and so much fun (Even if its illegal). Yeah I'm on a RuneScape bug abuse forum, Idc if its geeky I do whats fun and even my friends respect that

On a final note, if you just dismiss this topic/spam/flame it then gtfo of this topic because its about SHARING underground music from around the world. I don't expect you to like what I like as we're all human and different. Finally don't post mainstream music, personally theres not too much of it I like as its usally killed by the time it gets mainstream. Take Rap for example.. a lot of mainstream rappers are fake and ftl.

DISCUSS :)
Old 09-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

I thought you were talking about U.M.M (UNDERGROUND MUSIC MOVEMENT) rofl..

I guess I'll try this shit out..
Old 09-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleXtroSeXual View Post
I thought you were talking about U.M.M (UNDERGROUND MUSIC MOVEMENT) rofl..

I guess I'll try this shit out..
U.M.M sounds like something interesting..

Please share? lol
Old 09-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thainerr View Post
U.M.M sounds like something interesting..

Please share? lol
Go to his channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/lokuazaz

Also

Underground Music Movement (UMM) is a disco label that signed artists like Alex Party. In the 90's UMM collaborated with the Moda & Musica and launched clothing brand of the same name UMM for the youth.[1]
UMM is now a well known brand and its been associated with the music as its name suggests and has sponsored huge music events like the Umbria Jazz Fest and MTV@Coke Live.[citation needed] UMM became the official sponsor of the Italian movie "Albakiara", which was a success on the Italian Charts

Quoted that from WIKI.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Post in right section next time.

XandeR