Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Ezudian

Sex has a spectacular aura aboutSex has a spectacular aura aboutSex has a spectacular aura about
Default Overhaul

I think Ezud could use a complete overhaul.

I have many suggestions I would like to get down, and if anyone else has any please post here and I will ad.

First off, I joined Ezud in 2008. I loved the forum, great people, and an overall great layout. I was banned due to a misunderstanding between some account trading, but I am now back. I would love to contribute to making Ezud a much more popular forum.

What I would like to do.

-Clean up the threads. Ezud seems to be a place where most "phone" companies love to come. I rarely see this on other sites, so we could work on a way to keep them out. I would also like if threads could be archived and the overall sections could be cleaned up.

Edit: IP BAN all the stupid phone companies.

-MORE MEMBERS. Ezud seems to have the occasional google noob who comes and stays for a day. Lets fix this! If all these people who come and view the threads see nothing happening, they get bored really fast and forget about the site!

There are many things we can do to get more members. We can make some RS videos of glitching, staking, or anything that interests people. In these videos we can show the URL multiple times. We could use some donation money ( I will be donating soon) in order to pay professionals to advertise.

Another free form of advertisement is the recommendation game. ( Ex. if someone gets 10+ legit recommendations, donor status or some other prize)

- Could work on a new slogan

- Get elixir back on here as a mod? Maybe vista? Any old mods who are interested. Sectional mods?

-Attract more to the graphics section

-More to the market! Lets get the market more legit, Offical MM's? An application sub-forum?

WHAT I DO LIKE
- The name
- Banner
- Members ( that are active)
-#21 seems to be a great admin/owner
- The overall idea

Feel free to contribute, it will be appreciated and added to the thread.

Also feel free to add me on MSN. [email protected]

~ Sex

*Eskimo*
I fly like paper, get high like planes.