Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Ezudian

Valentine will become famous soon enoughValentine will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Valentine

Hey its Jared I can recognize him from his handwriting lol not
But honestly non of the admins are getting involved here so its the members who think they got power..
Old 07-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Ezudian

Balls is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Hey its Jared I can recognize him from his handwriting lol not
But honestly non of the admins are getting involved here so its the members who think they got power..

Exactly - And if some of our people are doing shit then I apologize on RsG's behalf... just throw an admin or super mod a PM and we can warn / ban them. Peaceeee..

Also I don't control what Tex says obviously but I think he was just joking about that. He made a thread in the VIP section asking people -NOT- to do that sort of thing.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Ok case closed. NOBODY mess with Rsg, that's dishonest, unfair, and not the way to go about your life. As long as Rsg is fine to us, we'll return the courtesy.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Ezudian

It's Me will become famous soon enough

Should just dissassociate with ea. other.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Me View Post
Should just dissassociate with ea. other.
I run my site normally. It's until I hear my members get banned over at RsG for no reason at all that I get involved. One was banned for having an Ezud sig and simply asking them what bugs they actually found without leaking or leeching.

Balls obviously you don't lurk here at all. You missed the spam that occurred earlier today where the member spammed "join rsgorillaz." May I see where my members even spam Ezud's name on RsG? I understand you guys are threatened by us but damn don't be a hypocrite about the situation at hand, your members are atrocious! Login Error joined and yeah there was a small argument but it quickly turned into a friendly welcome, even though he represented RsG. We could care less who is from where, it's the actions that are being taken toward my members and our forum.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Ezudian

Balls is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
I run my site normally. It's until I hear my members get banned over at RsG for no reason at all that I get involved. One was banned for having an Ezud sig and simply asking them what bugs they actually found without leaking or leeching.

Balls obviously you don't lurk here at all. You missed the spam that occurred earlier today where the member spammed "join rsgorillaz." May I see where my members even spam Ezud's name on RsG? I understand you guys are threatened by us but damn don't be a hypocrite about the situation at hand, your members are atrocious! Login Error joined and yeah there was a small argument but it quickly turned into a friendly welcome, even though he represented RsG. We could care less who is from where, it's the actions that are being taken toward my members and our forum.

Then give me their IP's and they will be punished accordingly. I have had to ban 3 people so far today that signed up with names like "GO TO EZUD NOW".

And enough with the "You feel threatened by us" this is exactly what I was talking about, you just want to start a war to make yourself look better. I feel no threat from you.. we get more posts / members / hits a day... But none of that matters.. I just thought I would give it a shot at keeping the peace but apparently you can't see past a few rouge people being dick's over here. I guess if you have some problem with tex then this isn't going to be resolved by me.

No admins are asking people to spam or DDoS your site, nor are they doing it. Frankly I don't have the time for it what with running two sites, my internship and a part time job..

So stop pointing the blame at us and just work with us to get rid of them. Both sites can run at the same time and be equally active.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Ezudian

Deadly Sign is just really niceDeadly Sign is just really niceDeadly Sign is just really niceDeadly Sign is just really nice

Lmao the funny thing is you honestly can't have a prospering site without controversy sometime. I'm just now noticing that. Shit happens and it takes a good staff to endure. It's like a test of your will.

Hmmmmmm... it's interesting the way all fast growing forums are alike.

I love this shit.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Ezudian

Zolid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Sign View Post
Lmao the funny thing is you honestly can't have a prospering site without controversy sometime. I'm just now noticing that. Shit happens and it takes a good staff to endure. It's like a test of your will.

Hmmmmmm... it's interesting the way all fast growing forums are alike.

I love this shit.
Amen!

Anyways quite spamming and or ddosing/botnetting on both sides please. Save the war to the future when we have some decent members
Old 07-22-2008, 04:18 AM
Ezudian

SaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura about

Why would you immidacly ban people for this?

How about the next rule:
- Nobody flames any other forum, else infraction.

Another thing, if they do something wrong you should share names & IP's so you can give him infraction.
2 infractions of these sorta-like a rule-break will get ban?
Old 07-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Ezudian

Shiv is on a distinguished road

This all makes me sad
Closed Thread