Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Bring It On Rsg

Alright you fags. I've left you alone and all you fucking do is continue messing with us when we don't do shit to you. Bring it on. Spamming will fail epically as already proven. Telling your members you have 7 fts and 4 dupes won't work because you show no proof. Getting skiddies to botnet us won't work. So what's left? Joining helps us out a lot so you're really helping us out. Thanks for the member count and post count retards.

Oh btw I know half of you are reading this because the time you should spend trying to make RsG look active you make us look active. Thanks for hits!!

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Please disregard my mate's foul language. Rsg, please do not ever spam Ezud.com again.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Pff language isn't the point, I think we shouldn't be harassed by another forum because we are 500x better then them, they just gotta take it ;)
Old 07-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Ezudian

phtester can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to phtester
Send a message via AIM to phtester

Edited by #21: Don't talk smack like that. Ezud does not talk like that.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Even Kami says RsG is ran by a bunch of scammers. He's pissed off that TO fell into the hands of a scammer who THINKS he can bug abuse. Such a shame the best he can do is spin a plate and spam. Epic bugging Tex, epic bugging.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Ezudian

Valentine will become famous soon enoughValentine will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Valentine

They think that dossing this place will kill it no!
Each of us have ezud in our hearts and you cant destroy that
Old 07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

RSg bitches fucking with ezud u fucking with my ezud

bitchayez.

eNvY pm me a valid known proof of a rsg leader ip because theyre so much fail they use a free forum host looooool. so no use ddosing tht becuz it aint even a real
'server server' loolzies ty
Old 07-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Ezudian

Balls is on a distinguished road

I like the double standards.

Neither I, nor Tex has asked anyone to spam or DDoS your site. Quite frankly it's not worth the bother. Yet you continually claim that we are doing these thing while in fact you're the ones doing all of the spamming and attempted recruitment. So far today I have seen 4 account with some variation of "GO TO WWW.EZUD.COM".

So who is on the lower level? The people trying to just run a site, no matter how bad you seem to think it is. Or the ones who can't take a loss and need to start a pointless childish flame war over, when it comes right down to it, nothing.

I have no problem with Ezud or the people here, actually I like Jarred alot and he has been a member of both sites for some time.

And also FBI, for one, we are not using a free host anymore. Two, what difference does it make? So what if one site has to pay for its host?

If you really think we are the ones DDoS'ing you feel free to pm Tex, TeKno, or Ace101 with IP's. Just like we did with the person trying to hack Jarred they will just be banned. We don't like scum either.

But I know allready this is in vein because more likly than not you will come up with more self-esteem boosting bullshit to make it look like we are on the low ground.

Have fun with that.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

I'll agree with that. I want peace. I simply ask nobody to spam Ezud, and I'm fine.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Ezudian

SaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post
I like the double standards.

Neither I, nor Tex has asked anyone to spam or DDoS your site.
LOl, Tex should stop giving hints to members.

Also, someone said we are fags and we have a second religion, RS.
But that's really stupid because I've seen mods saying "RS IS LIFE!" Lulz.

Here's a PIC of Tex, just took it right now.