Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 05:40 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold
Default Ideas..

I'll be posting glitch ideas for people to try out. I don't know if they're glitches that have been found already, or things that have long ago been patched, they're just things I've found in game that could be greatly abused.

Buy Mage Exp:
Smuggle GP into Alchemist Playground at the Mage Training Arena, and deposit into the coin collector. You get coins back, mage exp, and alchemist points.(Normally coins can only be gained by alching the items, and the max alch price is 30gp, so it's slow.. I know 1k gold is ~3k mage exp, so if you could smuggle in GP, it's like 4.5m for 99 mage.)

More to come, keep checking back.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
I'll be posting glitch ideas for people to try out. I don't know if they're glitches that have been found already, or things that have long ago been patched, they're just things I've found in game that could be greatly abused.

Buy Mage Exp:
Smuggle GP into Alchemist Playground at the Mage Training Arena, and deposit into the coin collector. You get coins back, mage exp, and alchemist points.(Normally coins can only be gained by alching the items, and the max alch price is 30gp, so it's slow.. I know 1k gold is ~3k mage exp, so if you could smuggle in GP, it's like 4.5m for 99 mage.)

This is an idea back from the original tainted-ones and has been tried again and again, not a bad idea at all - but due to new precautions the arena simply steals your coins and kicks you out.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Ezudian

Hej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura aboutHej has a spectacular aura about

Coins inside the mage arena has its own ID, so if you brought normal gp in there, it wouldnt accept it

Old 04-06-2009, 06:00 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hej View Post
Coins inside the mage arena has its own ID, so if you brought normal gp in there, it wouldnt accept it
what he said, but it used to work in the 'early years'
Old 04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Ezudian

ZZZ can only hope to improve

This has to do with the items having their own ID. It used to be possible to steal the rune longswords there and sell them.

SOMEONES A NOOB!
Old 04-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Ezudian

Bomb is just really niceBomb is just really niceBomb is just really niceBomb is just really niceBomb is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post

Buy Mage Exp:

I remember there used to be a glitch for that.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Ezudian

Jake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to all

Good thinking, but this has already been done. Patched now.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Alright, I thought I may have seen it somewhere else before, I was just at the MTA today and noticed that.

More to come soon.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Ezudian

Fibonacci is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fibonacci

A sound idea considering you didnt know it had been done before :)
Old 04-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
A sound idea considering you didnt know it had been done before :)
Yeah, it's pretty much screaming "abuse me" when you see the exchange of coins for experience
Closed Thread